Who is like me forwarding till the end to see how much the bandit won

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #132025
    kenneth41 WANTED $4
    Spectator

    Ive been watching bandit over 5 years i play 1 to 2 euro spins but why i loved his videos was high stakes 40 euro on danger and reel king and mirror stakes that like me could never afford but that was my entertainment wishing he did well a lot of the time not so ( unlucky )but it was exciting since he has been sponsored from the web site he doesnt promote but yet says in every video to look at his form ( thats promoting ) his channel is boring its the same stakes same games nothing new ill ask real honest subs Do you miss the crazy holy shit gambles or this and have to say ( dont ban me just my opion like most crypto streamers ) your video are for the first time and dont get me wrong  your new videos are boring there like the lidl of how you built up a very and hugh following but sorry  i just dont get the buzz …. to the i hope he hits that to  forward this video to see what he won .Danger mirror jamming jars ect ect 10 euro 30 euro bonus was what most of us loved to watch but when was the last 20 euro bonus on anything happened your videos i still watch very stakly or roolybet  but think he is hitting foss and trainwreck but forward to see what that never ending casino will pay ya never hit a max win till you joined this site now there ever week in the words of me FUCKING  STRANGE ..

    #132028
    kenneth41 WANTED $4
    Spectator

    there is very few that i watched from the morning day that was 6 years  theres only letsgiveitaspin and stop and stepthe rest are soul sellers rubbish content and fake

    1
    #132037
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $702
    Outlaw

    kenneth41 wrote:

    Ive been watching bandit over 5 years i play 1 to 2 euro spins but why i loved his videos was high stakes 40 euro on danger and reel king and mirror stakes that like me could never afford but that was my entertainment wishing he did well a lot of the time not so ( unlucky )but it was exciting since he has been sponsored from the web site he doesnt promote but yet says in every video to look at his form ( thats promoting ) his channel is boring its the same stakes same games nothing new ill ask real honest subs Do you miss the crazy holy shit gambles or this and have to say ( dont ban me just my opion like most crypto streamers ) your video are for the first time and dont get me wrong  your new videos are boring there like the lidl of how you built up a very and hugh following but sorry  i just dont get the buzz …. to the i hope he hits that to  forward this video to see what he won .Danger mirror jamming jars ect ect 10 euro 30 euro bonus was what most of us loved to watch but when was the last 20 euro bonus on anything happened your videos i still watch very stakly or roolybet  but think he is hitting foss and trainwreck but forward to see what that never ending casino will pay ya never hit a max win till you joined this site now there ever week in the words of me FUCKING  STRANGE ..

    so your whole argument is …..you dont like the videos because he doesn’t do bonus buys on a 40 euro stake? even tho give it a spin , stop and step will use  stakes around  4 euro …. you know golden catch on 20 would be around 2000 a bonus or danger on 20 is like 1500 a bonus ( isnt money train 4 like 3k on a 6 euro stake ……….ill be honest with you, i dont blame him for not doing 40euro stake bonus buys, but roshstein probably more to your taste

    #132083
    kenneth41 WANTED $4
    Spectator

    Are you simple read my post he has lost half of his views his videos are boring no there shit half of his viewers feel the same thats why there dropping like a stone just fucked how bad the videos are gone but there free but just not for me and 1000s of others he can see that him self

    #132088
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $702
    Outlaw

    kenneth41 wrote:

    Are you simple read my post he has lost half of his views his videos are boring no there shit half of his viewers feel the same thats why there dropping like a stone just fucked how bad the videos are gone but there free but just not for me and 1000s of others he can see that him self

    Thats all right flower, calm down, I’m sure he appreciated your support over the years and won’t mind that you unsub and move on…

    #132110
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

    kenneth41 wrote:

    he has lost half of his views

    I’m trying to work out what you mean. I might be simple myself but judging by social blade and having a look at the video viewing figures the videos get a fairly consistent viewing figure. You can’t expect a 3 day old video to get the same viewing figure as a 1 year old video.

    #132111
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $702
    Outlaw

    Xbobmad wrote:

    kenneth41 wrote:

    he has lost half of his views

    I’m trying to work out what you mean. I might be simple myself but judging by social blade and having a look at the video viewing figures the videos get a fairly consistent viewing figure. You can’t expect a 3 day old video to get the same viewing figure as a 1 year old video.

    Don’t bother mate run away, more subs… some newer videos getting more views than videos 3 years back But Kenneth says he’s drowning …… I think ….. it’s hard to understand …. Think he types with his nose ….. not sure

    #132123
    TJTom WANTED $16
    Outlaw

    Personally, I think the recent videos are less exciting than the ‘old school’ Bandit.  What made the older videos great for me was the intensity of being invested in the rollercoaster Reel King sessions, the surprise of the monster hit on Jammin Jars or the comedy of him grinding out for a bonus on a game which took 700 spins to arrive and went for 29p. The nature of the way he is gambling now is less interesting to me as a viewer and It feels to me like Steve is not really enjoying making the videos as much as he used to. However, I still enjoy them because I like Steve as a character, he’s a funny guy. I think we just have to just accept that this is where YouTube gambling content and online slots in general has evolved to. It’s not really feasible to make content with no auto or turbo spins anymore and most games are now geared up for bonus buys. Luckily the Bandit has a 5+ year back catalogue of pure gold on YouTube available for free and I will still watch the new videos and appreciate that he is making the effort to put them out.

    #132125
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $702
    Outlaw

    TJTom wrote:

    Personally, I think the recent videos are less exciting than the ‘old school’ Bandit.  What made the older videos great for me was the intensity of being invested in the rollercoaster Reel King sessions, the surprise of the monster hit on Jammin Jars or the comedy of him grinding out for a bonus on a game which took 700 spins to arrive and went for 29p. The nature of the way he is gambling now is less interesting to me as a viewer and It feels to me like Steve is not really enjoying making the videos as much as he used to. However, I still enjoy them because I like Steve as a character, he’s a funny guy. I think we just have to just accept that this is where YouTube gambling content and online slots in general has evolved to. It’s not really feasible to make content with no auto or turbo spins anymore and most games are now geared up for bonus buys. Luckily the Bandit has a 5+ year back catalogue of pure gold on YouTube available for free and I will still watch the new videos and appreciate that he is making the effort to put them out.

    I think you articulated your point really really well, the days of real king are clearly missed, slots  juts don’t do these build games now because they have  bonus buys and I think we all miss those games and the nostalgia…. But it is nostalgia

    I think it’s unfair to blame or knock the streamer as many are doing ( not you ) because the environment has changed and the games are different, and personally I think people are actually tired and bored of the games we now get from providers rather than bandit ( if that makes sense ) and I wonder if people recognise the nostalgia /the games made today / and the choices streamers have.

    , in the old days the bonus could  drop in a first spin or the 20th and could be dirt cheap … sometime he could go 300 spins and it never drops… but  now each bonus is a 100s of £€$…so the tone does change but at least people can understand why, and as a uk player I can totally totally understand why he is choosing this avenue for now…

    1
    #132141
    Slot WANTED $40
    Outlaw

    I used to watch Bandit old days now I don’t watch him, I just get bored watching 1hrs buy bonuses, I wish Bandit would start doing short YouTube videos showing big wins only, Same time i am sure will be boring for Bandit to sit in front of PC spin like old days to get bonus,

    #132142
    Slot WANTED $40
    Outlaw

    or post Big wins on his second channel on YouTube, we will watch it and Bandit will get double his income from YouTube

    #132369
    kenneth41 WANTED $4
    Spectator

    maybe im simple but for the love of god where is the pinned bandit view on the site he never mentions i cant find it any where just woundering what his honest view is nor that he is not being paid to play there its easy to find the pinned crypto site but trying to find his view its like looking for unicorn tears

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)