Who holds the record?

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Just Basics has got the art of being contrary down pat for sure. His threads are mostly interesting to me, if not only for the hope that talking through some of his stranger ideas might help him see that while nothing is black and white, most things are answerable to a reasonable enough degree.

To be completely fair to just basics he is very capable of admitting an error or a mistake and while he often sees red and tilts out on the forums I think he regrets a lot of it and has certainly apologised for lots of it too.

Right… I feel dirty now, PayPal me the agreed £2k jb. ?

I really miss dune2000, he was an active straight talker who got banned for imho something that he shouldn’t have been banned for.

I miss Mr B because he was just basics’ sith Lord and was mostly comedy value.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

Ah yes seedy seen that. Jb probably has the quickest to 10 pages. Btw are you doing more horse racing stream comp things. I’ve upgraded my internet. Got new watchamacallit coming monday and upgraded tariff on my mobile?

Be streaming Sunday night probably mate and maybe Monday lol depends how tired I am ??

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Liberty wrote:

Just Basics has got the art of being contrary down pat for sure. His threads are mostly interesting to me, if not only for the hope that talking through some of his stranger ideas might help him see that while nothing is black and white, most things are answerable to a reasonable enough degree.

To be completely fair to just basics he is very capable of admitting an error or a mistake and while he often sees red and tilts out on the forums I think he regrets a lot of it and has certainly apologised for lots of it too.

Right… I feel dirty now, PayPal me the agreed £2k jb. ?

I really miss dune2000, he was an active straight talker who got banned for imho something that he shouldn’t have been banned for.

I miss Mr B because he was just basics’ sith Lord and was mostly comedy value.

Thx dude x

You now have 150 JB coupons

5 coupons – A thumbs up from JB

10 coupons – 10 minutes of silence     from JB

20 coupons – 1 personalised nude pic of JB sent directly to your personal email

40 coupons – 1 x 3 minute slow dance with JB to my heart will go on by Celine Dion.

75 coupons – JB will clean your car dressed as a gimp

100 coupons – 2 days of silence from JB on the whole forum.

150 coupons – All nighter with JB where anything goes. Tips must be at least 20% and all coupons are non refundable once spent.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Ah yes seedy seen that. Jb probably has the quickest to 10 pages. Btw are you doing more horse racing stream comp things. I’ve upgraded my internet. Got new watchamacallit coming monday and upgraded tariff on my mobile?

Be streaming Sunday night probably mate and maybe Monday lol depends how tired I am ??

Ok mate i think that’s today ???. You’ve no idea how long it took me to write this post. Well 26 players tonight finished 3rd no re buys. £10 for £60 ??. I’m a bit merry.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

No rebuys :O your a changed man haz haha 😀

Nice work

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)