Which game did you love to play now hate

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Dalebatley22 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

mine is flamebuster loved this when it first came out very retro. But now carnt stand it its shit with sweetcorn in it.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Flamebusters was never really any good for me; I got sick of getting the bonus repeatedly only for it to actually pay less than you’d get just from having 10 paid spins in the base game. I think once I got a decent-ish 200x bonus off it, but most of the time I’d actually joke to myself in the feature “oh wow, 3x, yeah that’s a stonking great feature by this game’s standards!” – I think my lowest bonus win was 0.5x and my average was easily less than 10x.

For the most part, I still play the same games I’ve always played because I usually stick to games I know I like, will float the balance reasonably well and probably give me a few features even if they’re not spectacular. I used to love Reel King but don’t play that much any more because for the number of times Steve’s hit the top, I’ve never got close and it did my head in trying. It’s like the game after the one time it gave me 5 scrolls a few presses in decided that after that, I’d had my win and it would never pay again. Lucky Lady’s Charm is another one I used to play a lot, but is now a rare stand-out among the Novos for me, because I haven’t hit a bonus on it in about a year, yet when I first started playing it I had several 250-500x bonuses with loads of retriggers.

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

I got 4 scatters once on this and got to the top with 4 spins left and paid over a 1000x although completely agree with you both i usually get 10x or less not actually played it in a long time. I think if you can start with 15 spins rather than the 3 scatter 10 spins you have a very good chance

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

But a game I used to love but can’t stand anymore is wish upon a jackpot an genie the teases are ridiculous and just rips the balance haven’t played the new genie but seen some monsterous wins

Dalebatley22 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

I agree with the genie. Always teases or never teases. but the megaway version it seems to never tease always gives you it wonder if it does tease. Who will be the first to curse the purple plick lol (yes i spelt it wrong thats the way i say it)

Stego1991 WANTED $19
    Outlaw

For me it was Dolphins pearl deluxe, used to get bonuses all the time, now lucky if i get one in 1000 spins!

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Slowly starting to hate most of the Blueprints

Games look and sound brilliant but far too often they just shaft you. I fucking detest the fake bonus, Peter Griffin bastard being the worst!

Also you wait ages on a bonus and when you get one, it’s normally the fucking lowest one and then you lose it on a gamble.

Belle5179 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

My favorite was Mermaids Millions I used to be lucky on that but over the past 18 months it seems to have changed drastically and bonus takes forever to get whereas before the bonus hit often.Even now when you get bonus it is usually rubbish.

bildo32 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Jammin’ Jars atm for me…..i find it so hard to bonus and when it does I get like 10x on it lol

Bigphilly WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Da Vinci diamonds bonus used to pay. your lucky to get over a tenner now

SHARKY WANTED $6
    Outlaw

each way nudger lol

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)