Where the hell is he?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    TrickyCorn WANTED $8
    Outlaw

So it’s been like a MONTH since the last Bandit video.

Has Steve finally done his bollocks in and called it a day?

Is he taking a break?

Anyone know where the hell he’s gone to lately?

The momentum of Backinamo will definitely lose steam (especially during a lockdown) when there’s no Bandit videos to watch…

Anyone know what’s going on here?

WES1970 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

TrickyCorn wrote:

Is he taking a break?

The momentum of Backinamo will definitely lose steam (especially during a lockdown) when there’s no Bandit videos to watch…

Hi Tricy corn

Bandit has posted updates on his twitter acount, he has said he intends to do weekday videos every day from 6pm starting Monday 10th hope this helps.

Xbobmad WANTED $732
    Outlaw

WES1970 wrote:

he has said he intends to do weekday videos every day from 6pm starting Monday 10th hope this helps.

He hasn’t said what these videos are….

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

WES1970 wrote:

he has said he intends to do weekday videos every day from 6pm starting Monday 10th hope this helps.

He hasn’t said what these videos are….

I’m not gay but I would for sure buy the premium content. Just imagine the scenes. Naked pacman playing or “how long can I keep these nipple clamps on while building a 1:1 fiat panda”™

bobbkos WANTED $19
    Outlaw

The way people chat on this page, you’d think they were paying a monthly subscription or something. He’s a bloke – not a business, he produces content when it fits around his other priorities – like his kids. Comments like ‘well it’ll loose steam’ – I can’t imagine he gives a toss as he’s not ever done it to make a business out of it – he plays slots and films it and then shows us, simple as that.

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

TrickyCorn wrote:

Is he taking a break?

Why don’t you plough your own dough in and have a bash instead of whinging on here about the no recent content?

He did put on Twitter and here that somethings in the pipeline i believe.

There’s plenty of other streamers out there too, i don’t get the nagging.

ImperialDragon WANTED $69
    Outlaw

It’s the Bandit’s prerogative to whether he uploads once a week or once a month.  The fact that he didn’t ramp up his videos during the covid / lockdown situation makes him a genuine person imo.

Stop and Step is another genuine channel imo.  He filmed a mixture of arcades, bookies and online pre-covid, and then during covid he did online only but he didn’t ramp up his overall content.  2 or 3 videos per week on average like before.

Compare this to another channel, Chipmonkz, a channel that has been taking advantage of covid by churning out 3 videos per day.  This is knowing that punters are more home-based now.  That doesn’t come across as genuine to me.

dudese WANTED $4
    Outlaw

The bandits slot channel is just one of his many ventures, and its not his main source of income, so how he runs the channel is down to him/other commitments, and he is often very open about the fact that he will have a punt when he can, and to check on twitter, etc. So I dont understand why people constantly ask where he is (the twitter feed is at the bottom of every page on this site lol), or why people moan that he doesnt upload much.

Even I get pissed off when theres nothing to watch on YT, and is a bit annoying when the bandits uploads are inconsistent, but it is what it is, and he never promises an upload and then doesnt deliver, and most importantly doesnt cost bugger all to watch, so really cant moan.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)