Where is the bandit

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Garynjess WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Where are you

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

His Twitter is a good place to check, it’s linked at the bottom of every page 👍

respect the real one WANTED $3
    Spectator

Xbobmad wrote:

Fuck that, give us his address. We wanna pop round an knock the door ‘hey, cocknose, when’s the next video, in fact, fuckin hurry up, most of these streamers are fuckin shit’.

Ya know.

Telbourne WANTED $4
    Outlaw

A good idea to get the bandit playing again would be for all his followers to donate £1 which would give a starting balance of around £50000 the bandit could then give us a fantastic vid (wonder how long it would last) What do we all think

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

respect the real one wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Fuck that, give us his address. We wanna pop round an knock the door ‘hey, cocknose, when’s the next video, in fact, fuckin hurry up, most of these streamers are fuckin shit’.

Ya know.

🤣 🤣 🤣

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Ya know.

🤣 🤣 🤣

Yeah I just tried… he stuck a banana up my nose…. Fucking touchy

respect the real one WANTED $3
    Spectator

That wasn’t a banana.

SlotsCrack WANTED $62
    Outlaw

You guys realise he might be done with gambling for a while for all we know?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

SlotsCrack wrote:

You guys realise he might be done with gambling for a while for all we know?

Check his Twitter, he recorded a video and forgot he has to record audio as well 😂😂

I wouldn’t blame him if he was having another break to be honest

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

That wasn’t a banana.

Ewwwww …..you mean a pineapple right ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

That wasn’t a banana.

Ewwwww …..you mean a pineapple right ?

🍍 😲😲😲😲

ContenderG WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I do find it really disrespectful to all his fans and followers. Followed him from the start and always supported where I could. But to just vanish without a trace isn’t good. I miss the vids , the banter and his rants and it’s completely ok if he’s done with gambling but tell us.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)