Where is bandit

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Johnw WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Just wanted to know where are you bandit

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I’m surprised your interested since you clearly didn’t listen in the last video

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Johnw wrote:

Just wanted to know where are you bandit

He’s looking after his wife who has had an operation. The nippers aswell.

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

I listened, he didn’t say when he was coming back tho just that he won’t have a video midweek or Sunday last week, hoping he might have put one up today but if not oh well, would be nice to have an idea of when he will be back with us but understand he has lots going on right now

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

he will be back.he has a wife and family and as he said they come first

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Sorry folks i just haven’t got time at the moment to knock out a video that takes me 8 hours to make, edit and upload, it is probably more like 10 hours when all said and done, the mrs is much better but still not 100%, the kids are off for half term so there isn’t a lot of time to do much else other than make sure they are looked after.

I am having the odd Reel King session purely because i can do those inside an hour usually but that has been the extent of my playing since the last video really.

The only time i have to myself at the moment really is when both lads are in bed and you are talking 10pm usually so yes, i could do a video through the night but to be honest, i’m knackered after looking after them through the day, you are just going to have to bear with me sorry.

My aim is Sunday but then after Sunday i am taking the wife and kids away for 3-4 days as a little break to gee her up a bit after the surgery and to rectify the fact that she hasn’t really seen much of them since she had the operation so i will be away again, what can i say, family comes first and it always will, i hope you understand.

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Sorry folks i just haven’t got time at the moment to knock out a video that takes me 8 hours to make, edit and upload, it is probably more like 10 hours when all said and done, the mrs is much better but still not 100%, the kids are off for half term so there isn’t a lot of time to do much else other than make sure they are looked after.

I am having the odd Reel King session purely because i can do those inside an hour usually but that has been the extent of my playing since the last video really.

The only time i have to myself at the moment really is when both lads are in bed and you are talking 10pm usually so yes, i could do a video through the night but to be honest, i’m knackered after looking after them through the day, you are just going to have to bear with me sorry.

My aim is Sunday but then after Sunday i am taking the wife and kids away for 3-4 days as a little break to gee her up a bit after the surgery and to rectify the fact that she hasn’t really seen much of them since she had the operation so i will be away again, what can i say, family comes first and it always will, i hope you understand.

Do what you gotta do mate. Slots can wait. Glad to hear the missus is on the mend mate. Enjoy the break. ?

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Ditto…..  Family life comes first, just take your time, we’ll still be here, have a good time and plenty of ice cream for the wife 🙂

GIRTH32 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Totally agree bandit family always 1st hope there all well But think your 2nd family is missing too bandit it’s been to long for some , I am just loving watching the old videos so got my fix to last me

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Thanks for the update Steve, we have a library of old videos to get the fix, see ya when your good and ready, Glad to hear mrs b is nearly mended?

Kazza78 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Very true. Family first. Hope ye enjoy the break away, and looking forward to your next video whenever you have the time.

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Just give the man a break he int a robot he has a family and doesnt need to explain his daily, he will be back when he feels he can just enjoy older vids if you need the fix ??

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)