Where did it start?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

What did or do you play off at golf mate I was off 6 as a junior. I’m off 10 now?. Women booze and work got in the way

2112jsm WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Out of interest, Bandit, what was the fruit machine that you lost the £650 in?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Haz40 wrote:

What did or do you play off at golf mate I was off 6 as a junior. I’m off 10 now?. Women booze and work got in the way

I got down to 12 as a junior and that was really only over a summer holidays where i literally did 72 holes a day, these days i struggle to break 85 but have recently got back in to it, in between i broke my hand and unfortunately it didn’t repair very well and it effecting my grip.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

2112jsm wrote:

It was an Empire Strikes Back – it was a repeat worker if you are that way inclined. In fact, once i had been made aware, i made £700 on it the next time i went to that holiday park lol

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

69 holes in one day was my record. Had many days driving up the 18th in the dark trying to feel where you’d hit it lol.

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Very interested in the bit where Bandit talked about being offered info for a price on how machines payed out etc. I’d seen loads of ads around offering info. I  honestly thought it was all a scam, so im quite shocked to read these guys really were in the know.

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

69 holes in one day was my record. Had many days driving up the 18th in the dark trying to feel where you’d hit it lol.

Only on a par 3 course, but i got a hole in one once.  The very next hole i 4 putted from about 3 foot. lol.

TheMagnetSpitter WANTED $34
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

TheMagnetSpitter wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

This is exactly the response I was looking for! It also proves to everyone you’re no mug (anymore) when it comes to gambling and youve turned it into something lucrative for you!

Well played my man. Maybe as this thread grows you can share some little anecdotes with us also?

Thing is I don’t think you can copy what Bandits done, its been through his own experiences that have helped him to learn imo

Things happen for a reason and each of those losses made him look for answers. You can take what he offers on board but I don’t think you truly emulate what he’s done. I’ve always thought he might have been alone for a while which might have helped him? no friends or family etc so he used gambling as a way of keeping himself busy, but that sounds not right because he’s married with a kid in 2010, although could have been before that where he started to make breakthroughs.

Tbh in my life, i have never really had an “alone” period, i am quite a funny fucker in the flesh so friends usually stick around and we all have a laugh, there have been times when i have moved around so much that you don’t really get a proper circle of friends, job hopping, address changing every 6 months etc but even then, i still had my core group so always had people to knock about with.

They’d usually always know where to find me…. on the bandit haha

Ah cheers

Tbh all the gamblers on youtube (nick slots rocknrolla etc) are all married and have kids, or at least in relationships

It kinda baffles me as I believed us gambling men are loners lol, or from my experience anyway.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Steller wrote:

Very interested in the bit where Bandit talked about being offered info for a price on how machines payed out etc. I’d seen loads of ads around offering info. I  honestly thought it was all a scam, so im quite shocked to read these guys really were in the know.

Any adverts that you would have seen wouldn’t have been the same sort of thing i don’t think, the community of professional players is a very underground community where information of methods and tips and ways to do things are closely guarded secrets purely down to the amount of time some of them need investing in to create, it is like anything really, if you spend enough time and try enough things you will eventually create your own beneficial style of play and with their compensated profiles, these machines can be very profitable. having said that, the current state of affairs is far from how it used to be but it has had quiet periods in the past and recovered, will it happen again? That remains to be seen.

2112jsm WANTED $8
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

2112jsm wrote:

It was an Empire Strikes Back – it was a repeat worker if you are that way inclined. In fact, once i had been made aware, i made £700 on it the next time i went to that holiday park lol

I was a kinda semi-pro machine player back in the £10,£15,£25 jackpot days. Bought/traded the odd trick here and there, found out other stuff online, and worked out other things by myself.

For various different reasons-getting barred from arcades+pubs, receiving threats from other pros, and meeting and settling down with my missus- I left that part of my life behind and got a normal job.

I’ve been made aware of tricks/emptiers for £35,£70,£100 jackpot machines, even the odd club machine too but always months too late, unfortunately!

Is it something you’re still involved in? Are you using any methods on today’s machines?

I’m not looking for any tricks or even the names of any machines, just interested if there’s still pro fruit machine players out there.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Steller wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Only on a par 3 course, but i got a hole in one once.  The very next hole i 4 putted from about 3 foot. lol.

Any hole in one is a great achievement pal. Took me 13 years of playing to get one and only ever had one. I know some who have had 9 or 10. Mind you they are all about 80 year old.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I have had 4 holes in one myself. One was seen by quite a senior member of the course i was a member of from an opposite tee and one was a par 4 300 yard hole that i tonked a 3 wood down as a couple of old men were on the green, i didn’t expect to get there but they were jumping around all over the place lol One was a par 3 that was over trees and i spent about 10 minutes looking for the ball in the hedge at the back of the green only to find it in the hole on one of those “ah fuck it better check just in case” walks lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

2112jsm wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

2112jsm wrote:

I was a kinda semi-pro machine player back in the £10,£15,£25 jackpot days. Bought/traded the odd trick here and there, found out other stuff online, and worked out other things by myself.

For various different reasons-getting barred from arcades+pubs, receiving threats from other pros, and meeting and settling down with my missus- I left that part of my life behind and got a normal job.

I’ve been made aware of tricks/emptiers for £35,£70,£100 jackpot machines, even the odd club machine too but always months too late, unfortunately!

Is it something you’re still involved in? Are you using any methods on today’s machines?

I’m not looking for any tricks or even the names of any machines, just interested if there’s still pro fruit machine players out there.

Yes mate i am still involved and whilst my playing has taken a back seat to my Reel king playing over the last few months i am still active and working out methods etc, i still have fruits in the house and so on. It is much harder these days purely down to playables being very thin on the ground but when i work out things myself, they tend to last a lot longer and make the days a lot easier when you aren’t walking in to a toasted or broken Batman for example. £300 a day 2/3 times a week is still very achievable even at this quiet time tbh Just have to look a bit harder to find what you are after.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

300 yard 3 wood thats a good hit. Back wind perhaps, dry fairway? Mind you at 6 foot 6 i bet you can belt the ball a bloody long way.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Haz40 wrote:

300 yard 3 wood thats a good hit. Back wind perhaps, dry fairway? Mind you at 6 foot 6 i bet you can belt the ball a bloody long way.

Lol i will let Seedy answer about my distance, he often refers to my shots as a Hulk Smash lmao

The hole was downhill though, not severely but enough to contribute 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)