When the lucks gone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

I have given into temptation tonight and decided to have a gamble but tried to be sensible which I have nearly managed now to start I was on book of ra got a bonus on 50p it went for 78 quid up the stake to a quid bonus drops in later goes for around 90 quid so going well next thing magic mirror on 50p bonus drops eventually goes for 22 quid sneaky raise to a quid and bonus drops again fairly quickly goes for around 50 quid thinking it’s running hot a sneaky raise up to 2 quid which is massive for me 3 presses later bonus drops top symbol incoming bonus goes for a cracking 210 balance well up so head to captain Bob absaloutely tears me a new one so leave captain Bob feeling lived up looking for an easy bonus head to dead or alive the original now on 90p stake it start ok couple of lines of the hat but from that point on wards a rapid decline 800 spins later a billion teases but no bonus balance at zero feeling a bit sorry for myself but my question is have they changed dead or alive since the new one come out because I cannot remember it ever being so bad

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Yeah mate ,  when your luck is a “ trail run “ for a few games…. reading this is was like “ venture and doa…offfffffff“ that’s the quickest way to lose a balance

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

It was very quick downturn but 3 bonuses on magic mirror must be a record but I will eventually get the bonus on venture lol

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Joeholdway wrote:

It was very quick downturn but 3 bonuses on magic mirror must be a record but I will eventually get the bonus on venture lol

That old thing when you say “ arghhhhh fucking hate this machine…. never again “ 24 h later … “ curse must have been lifted … I’ll try again ………….( 10 min later ) ………… ahhhhhh fucking game never against

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)