Whats your ‘goto’ slot?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

For me it’s Reactoonz, I try my best to play other slots but it keeps shouting on me.

Only today I managed a 200x on a £1 stake

Had two 1000x wins on 80p stake a couple of months ago and in the last 2 weeks I’ve had two 1200x win on £1 stake

I just can’t get enough of old fat head as he’s pulled me out of many a hole!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

You don’t see many 1000x or 1200x wins on Reactoonz! What combinations did you get to achieve those? Normally 750x to 800x or 1500x to 1550x for the pinks and pinks x2 (plus other small wins).

Fruit Warp for me! I seem to get >100% RTP on every single Fruit Warp session I do! No idea how, the slot just loves me.

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

1200x is greens times 2

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

ignore that lol, its 600x

Thesage82 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Inspector gadget

StuartK91 WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Book of dead everytime, probably 7/10 success rate which is weird for books

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

You don’t see many 1000x or 1200x wins on Reactoonz! What combinations did you get to achieve those? Normally 750x to 800x or 1500x to 1550x for the pinks and pinks x2 (plus other small wins).

Fruit Warp for me! I seem to get >100% RTP on every single Fruit Warp session I do! No idea how, the slot just loves me.

I may have my ‘X’ numbers mixed up but I have definitely scudded it twice for £1200 on £1 stake recently

Honestly I must be up that game (collectively across 3/4 sites) by a shit load.

Had a sore session on Thursday where I was down £1,500 in total, ended up playing the new Red Tiger Game with the Irish Leprecaun in it? Was down to mys last £130 of the £1,500 deposited (albeit smaller deposits after crashing each time) anyway the bonus comes in and I’m on a £2 stake, collected a few of the wilds within the 10 spins, gives me the first one which is like taps and drops loads of the top symbol in, then it expands in what space is left again with the top symbol. I’m thinking this could be good, might even get a good few hundred back. Clicked early to stop the win and it flashes up £1,600!  And the sad thing is that I barely even celebrated my biggest ever slot win, afterall my net win was £100 and that gave me a bit of a fright if I’m honest. Need to cool things down, I’ve been lucky recently with some big wins and even luckier in winning back my losses as all true gamblers know often feels better than a normal win.

Like the bandit on Reel King – You know there’s a sore one coming, I just escaped there but know lightening doesn’t strike twice.

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Thesage82 wrote:

Inspector gadget

Me and that slot don’t get on well, had an escape win not so long ago but aside from that it beats me up. Shame as it’s one of the better Blueprints going about.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Bridesmaids ??? always picked up a few quid from the ladies, Golden Godess treated me kindly as well.

JorgenDG WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Must be Rise of Olympus.. What a game, smashing those 600+ x everytime

Thesage82 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Yeah it’s got me 300 quid win a few times nothing huge but I find it reliable to get a win penny’s stack wilds trust comes from the phone call can be huge

Mondayblues23 wrote:

Thesage82 wrote:

Inspector gadget

Me and that slot don’t get on well, had an escape win not so long ago but aside from that it beats me up. Shame as it’s one of the better Blueprints going about.

The Bandit WANTED $5,355
    El Bandito

I find Inspector Gadget usually so so hard to bonus lol

I think it is probably an obvious one but my go to slot is none other than that little fat man 😀 Mr Reel King

elliscent WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Mines vampires I play 5p and 10p stake to get the wildline to boost my balance up. Only deposit like £50 a week withdraw £300 I’m happy. One slot I cannot bonus for the life of me is that donuts game

Rws1983 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Book of dead for me, pulled me out the shit many times.

prouddad2008 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

reel king ??  how do you do it ? lets swap computers . my misses must be useless she cant even hit it . grr it is impossible

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)