Whats the Longest Time

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Not nearly as long as some people but I’ve done 14 hours straight online, entirely off a single £200 deposit. Great day that was, cashed out about £2.5k around 2am never having staked higher than 75p on any spin, any game. When I was regularly playing online, I’d typically go for about 6-8 hours before I found I got bored and would start doing silly high stake roulette spins just for a bit of excitement. Lost many a hard earned accumulated balances that way, though of course I also got a few monster hits.

Gecksy WANTED $17
    Outlaw

This is definitely not the case in my local shops. The locals are all congregated around the shop door trying to sell drugs to passers by or customers but that’s London for you

Run187 WANTED $28
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

Just wondering what the longest anyone has played without a break has been. I have tended to be a roulette FOBT player and at times have spent 8 hours (what a waste of time) when on a roll.

I thought I would look at slots and just tried some game called Thors Lightning on freeplay on casumo, within 30 minutes I was almost brain dead with boredom, I know its not real money and it may have been the wrong game but I don’t think even that would have changed my view. Bandit certainly gets a big up from me playing these for 5 hours to make the videos, certainly shows how much tedium he must have to go through sometimes when the slots aren’t playing to bring an hours content to the screen.

18 years..

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)