What’s people’s favourite bandit moment!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Mine personally is his hit with the pitayas on fruit warp just his reaction and it was a great hit!

WES1970 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

The devil wrote:

Mine personally is his hit with the pitayas on fruit warp just his reaction and it was a great hit!

Mine is when bandit hit 5 reel king bonus for 20k and he asked his wife what he should do and gave her the choice without a thought she hit the button for 40k absolute classic.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

When he Sharted! ?

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

mine has to be the pharaohs tomb big hit it as a wake the baby moment and he said sorry but i cant not scream at that haha

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

The 1 that comes to mind would be when he got 10p on deal or no deal, blowing the doors off haha

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

mine was the time he hit big on pharaohs  tomb and it was a wake the baby moment and he was saying sorry to his mrs but i cant not scream at that one

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Don’t think I have an exact favourite moment, and whilst I of course love seeing him win and hope he does everytime, a small part of me always hopes a bonus is terrible as that seems to provoke some golden comedy one liners from him!! ??

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Never seen the vid found it out thru seedys bandit phrases guessing game . ffs somebody call greenpeace im beached !! can only imagine it was after a big win maybe reel king where he couldn’t get back up of the floor ???

jayjay2411 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I’ve got two, one where he gets a zero bonus on the single slot on spinal tap with 11 heavy duty wilds & screams fuck off

But I think my actual favourite was in that Halloween daily jackpot with Ghost rider where he got teased within a tease & it just drove straight through, fucking creased me for about 20 minutes ???

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

jayjay2411 wrote:

I’ve got two, one where he gets a zero bonus on the single slot on spinal tap with 11 heavy duty wilds & screams fuck off

But I think my actual favourite was in that Halloween daily jackpot with Ghost rider where he got teased within a tease & it just drove straight through, fucking creased me for about 20 minutes ???

Oh yesss! I’d forgotten about that but that was well and truly one of the best! I remember being creased at that too and even trying to describe it to a mate later on ???

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Everytime bandit used to play wish upon a jackpot with Griffin used to get me. The things he came out with when Griffin teased had me in tears a lot ?

SeiZui WANTED $9
    Outlaw

When he heated up and shouted …..Shit a brick  or … Fuck me sideways  Hahahahaha

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>  I laterally cried laughing :D</span>

Paulio71 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

easily the funny thing ever on stream he was having a breakdown lol

Paulio71 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Paulio71 wrote:

easily the funny thing ever on stream he was having a breakdown lol

on wish upon a jackpot when peter griffin kept teasing

SeiZui WANTED $9
    Outlaw

And the best of them all that makes me literally cry from laugh is I think around 15:50  – 16:00 min into spinal tap….   (….Something needs to happened…  Cmon… Fist me with your bonus symbol…… uulalalelalelalelalalelale….   )   OMG  this is Epic!!!  Im gonna pull that moment out of the vid and save as mp3 maybe add some other classic the play to my self when i feel down or sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)