What’s happened to all the videos???

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Batman420 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

seems everything is down hope all is well Bandit sir!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Batman420 wrote:

Currently the channel has been disabled by YouTube mate, it has happened to quite a few others before me and i daresay will happen to more, some get their channels back and some seemingly don’t. I think it depends who you get to speak to! Will keep you posted 😀

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Batman420 wrote:

Currently the channel has been disabled by YouTube mate, it has happened to quite a few others before me and i daresay will happen to more, some get their channels back and some seemingly don’t. I think it depends who you get to speak to! Will keep you posted ?

Youtube are power crazy, being able to hit the button and kill a channel with appeals processes that are automatic. It reminds me of the way eBay screws over sellers by siding with the buyer immediately. We had someone once who bought a World of Warcraft gamecard, it was a retail one that comes sealed in a dvd sized box. The buyer said it arrived damaged and set off an automated return. The buyer sent half of a snapped card back (like a gift card, that’s going to snap in the post in a dvd box isnt it!). The code was scratched off and obviously used. We  got onto eBay and their response was “You’ve got the item back? We’ll refund the buyer then” and that was that.

I’ve just realised i’ve gone into a bitching session about eBay there!

In conclusion –

DESPITE HIS NAME, THE BANDIT DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE IN YOUTUBE JAIL. FREE THE BANDIT!

Nickymoo76 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Omgggg bandit hope you get it back soon. YouTube jokers xx

chris b1 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

OI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where is my fudging Sunday bonus video wtf is going on fudging roshshite is still on. Where has the bandit gone, where is my video why is it not on here, instead of you tube why are you not on here??. You tube owners fucken dumb as pig shit….Getting rid of a responsible gambler like the bandit is going to cause serious harm….. hackers unite and take down you tube in protest …..i admit i am a sado and always watch the bandit slot channel and i don’t give a monkeys fart what anyone says i want the bandit back!!!!!! i need this in my life……IN PROTEST I WILL GO ON EVERY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AND WRITE (YOU TUBE I WANT THE BANDIT BACK) IN THE COMMENT SECTION. SUPPOSE IF WE ALL DO IT SOMEONE MAY TAKE NOTICE OTHER FROM THAT Bandit get it sorted laddyyyyy or i am coming to Wrexam with me binoculars …………..Feel the stalking!!!!!!!!

p.s

I am a completely normal human being who just misses a nice chill out Sunday slot with the bandit please oh please sort this out.

Much love

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

About eBay’s automated processes, I’ve had woes but as a buyer.  The seller stated shipping as Royal Mail 48, but he lied and got given a tracking number for Hermes instead.  Online tracking says “left in secure location” and I couldn’t find the thing anywhere.  No card through my letter box either, so I think the driver got the wrong house / street.  I filed an item-not-received dispute, which was closed automatically by eBay because “the seller has provided valid tracking”.  So no item, no calling card and I’m now out of pocket.  In the end, I filed a dispute on the PayPal transaction, and there is some degree of human help on that platform.  This time, the case closed in my favour, got the money back and then I re-bought the item from a different seller.  To add a bit of insult though, the negative feedback that I left for the 1st seller got removed, again an automated process on eBay’s part.

Granted, some automation is good, but the above example marks a dangerous precedent if we were to go fully robot.

haggistrainer WANTED $5
    Outlaw

flipping shocking, steve. hope it gets sorted.

granpappydave WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Fuck Them YouTube Dickheads Mate Just Upload your vids on your website there’s plenty of free video recording software out there and editing software all basic ones and upload them here and email everyone on your site to say when video is uploaded you don’t need them fuckers put all the sick vids and murder ones no problem but show our slots fix and it’s a no no right that’s my rant mate

Sassy_Be WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I think Gambling Commision is slowly getting there way with Youtube.

Those feckers are everywhere nowadays.

Jaystrand WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Wtf can’t believe it ?

scottica WANTED $0
    Outlaw

I cant understand why youtube would do this I love watching all your vids its not like they were not bringing in the views or the watch time its just crap hope you get your channel back soon mate keep up your great work

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)