What’s everyone’s “Go to” game for a bonus when struggling?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bomney85 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Every slot player has one!

Mine are the obvious Wild North, Golden Colts & Steam Tower. But i also have Wolfs Bane and Eastern emeralds that i fall back on when times get hard.

I play low stakes (around 10p -40p) trying not to go lower then between £3-£10 on each game in search of a bonus, but when my balance goes to about £14 i usually switch to steam tower, golden colts or wild north and then if my balance gets to £5, i just go for it on rich wilde tome of madness on 10ps in seach of the big cachunkaaaa!!!!

Just curious to see what other peoples  go to games are when the balance is getting low and what strategy people use.

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

I have a few, but the one I hardly ever need more than 100 spins for one or two features is 300 shields. And had a £1000 win a few times on 50p stake and loads of £200-£400 wins on 25p stake. It don’t do it every time but there’s always a sniff so my last bit cash normally goes on it.

Jay_Bee WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Laser Fruit! Hardly ever had a tease on that game that didn’t land. Always seems to drop in for me within 10-50 spins 🙂

MrCozo WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Reel King Megaways. It likes to bonus quite often and the potential is huge. Before that game released though, it was probably Sweet Success Megaways. I don’t know what it is but Megaways always seem to bonus quickest for me. Usually just on 60p – £1 stakes.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Temple tumble, but the bonus can be a fickle little bitch, lightning strike, the gamble is pretty sweet, I’ve gambled from 1 spin to the max a few times …or gorilla gold, it lives to drop those diamonds….but if it gives you free spins, then those are shite

Lizziexxx WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Madame destiny or danger

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)