What’s everybody’s plans for the new year?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Kelvin WANTED $31
    Outlaw

Anyone doing anything special over new year or got any resolutions other than the usual that we all do until January payday and then forget about?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I think ours will be to get this house all sorted lol boxes everywhere, we ordered some nice furniture from Oak Furniture Land, they’ve been a bit shit about it and keep putting the delivery back, it is now the 18th of January so there are loads of boxes we can’t touch until we have the units to put all the stuff in lol!

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Unfortunately I have to work through the bells ? but it’s good fun as I don’t really drink anyways, work on 1/2 too.. Then it’s a week of do what I want to do… Yeah I’m the guy that’s taking all you dunked bastards hame.. Tip well ???

Kelvin WANTED $31
    Outlaw

Lol I moved into my first place with the missus 5 years ago and still working on it. It never ends

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Kelvin wrote:

Lol I moved into my first place with the missus 5 years ago and still working on it. It never ends

New House? I moved into a brand new house 2 years ago & I’m still fixing the faults & buying stuff for her in doors ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Yeah this one is a new build and there is a lot more wrong with it than i ever expected lol

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Think I’ll just have a wank

#Tindertime

notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Oak furnature land sponsored the team I support (burnley) had good service usually if you complain you can get money off or vouchers … I have a template if you need 😉

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Lol funny you should say that, we ordered everything early December and now of course, it is all in the sale and cheaper, the wife rang up and said what is the score there then, they sent us about £500 back, waiting for it to hit the account to see the exact figure as can’t remember but it’s better than a kick in the dick lol

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

The usual at new year no doubt go out get pissed and try and sing at midnight with everyone which I never know the words lol

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Lol funny you should say that, we ordered everything early December and now of course, it is all in the sale and cheaper, the wife rang up and said what is the score there then, they sent us about £500 back, waiting for it to hit the account to see the exact figure as can’t remember but it’s better than a kick in the dick lol

IKEA next time pal

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)