what was going through the mind

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

so been re watching a few old bandit videos for some inspiration, some of the sites i use have a classic section which is just awesome, but when i got to a video where he played duckula, and i think it cost him around 600 and still had no bonus and he said ” i’m going to keep going till i get it, so thats probably bust town ” i think he still had £500 left ,

so what was he thinking there? is it ” fuck the balance i want it because- fun “or “if i get it ,it’ll pay £700, we’re back baby”……what would you be thinking ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Stubbornness I think

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

so been re watching a few old bandit videos for some inspiration, some of the sites i use have a classic section which is just awesome, but when i got to a video where he played duckula, and i think it cost him around 600 and still had no bonus and he said ” i’m going to keep going till i get it, so thats probably bust town ” i think he still had £500 left ,

so what was he thinking there? is it ” fuck the balance i want it because- fun “or “if i get it ,it’ll pay £700, we’re back baby”……what would you be thinking ?

Both probably but he did enjoy Duckula lol

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Yeah duckula and all them are class, I’m on bwin at the moment because ( I shit you not videoslots is still verifying my account, I must be the biggest criminal out there ) they have quite a few if the classics like wish upon a star,  it’s that thing of “I need a bonus “ or “ I will have that bonus “, and on swarm you get it, but with goonies? I wonder if he sits there afterwards and says “ £600?on goonies ? What the fuck was I thinking 😂)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)