What tips you over the edge ?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

What drives you mad on a game a book sliding past on book of dead a zero bonus or 94th minute goal to stop an acca coming.We all have something that’s tips us over what’s your thing that just makes you want to scream and shout arrrrgh for me it’s number 30 on roulette I batter 8 and 11 but never 30 it drives me mad when it comes I now call it evil 30 lol.So what’s your wind up merchant ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Haz40 wrote:

What drives you mad on a game a book sliding past on book of dead a zero bonus or 94th minute goal to stop an acca coming.We all have something that’s tips us over what’s your thing that just makes you want to scream and shout arrrrgh for me it’s number 30 on roulette I batter 8 and 11 but never 30 it drives me mad when it comes I now call it evil 30 lol.So what’s your wind up merchant ?

BIG TIME GAMING!  MEGAWAYS SLOTS and the never ending hunt for a bonus! Ive had times where ive nearly popped ha

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

For me, it’s the game not working properly, lagging or just randomly breaking, closing down, losing connection etc so i am getting it loads lately with my shitty phone connection haha When i played Swarm last night i had to reload the game around 30 times no joke lol Imagine the seethe 😀

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

So many things! Tease after tease (especially missed mega teases!), first few spins on a Chili or Bonanza bonus being dead spins, when fruit warp dicks you one away from the end with a double death.

Here’s a weird one – when a 2×2 symbol on Reactoonz changes to a big x2 even when there is no win to be had there – don’t know why that tilts me so much! Just such a waste of time!

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

@The Bandit

If you want the best possible connection, you need FTTP (fibre to the premises). The install on that can be £2K + depending on your location. There are community projects with BT that provide funding for internet access in areas with poor connectivity. You might be able to get them to pay for it.

You’re using a 4G dongle right now? That might be your best option but it’s far from ideal

Satellite internet probably isn’t sufficient for your bandwidth usage needs

https://www.gocompare.com/broadband/rural/

Being the small business that is going to single-handedly save us after Brexit, maybe investing in FTTP is a good idea. It will boost the value of your property by a small amount too

Manicmania WANTED $11
    Outlaw

From my limited slots experience, what I’ve noticed with some slots, you will make a deposit and do a hundred or 2 hundreds spins, get no teases and it just seems totally dead until your deposit has whittled away to next to nothing. Time after time you suddenly start getting teases and mega teases all of a sudden in like your last 10-15 spins. It’s almost like the slot knows the balance and is trying to tempt you into a reload.

oh another one is when you get a screen full of wilds that doesn’t connect for even a win- Bruce Lee is a bugger for that… Napoleon as well loves to throw in a shit load of wilds on reels 3,4 & 5 that doesn’t connect. It’s like the slot is just giving you the middle finger every bloody time!

Also slots should not even be programmed to give zero bonus it’s purely put in to tilt the player. Slots seem to be psychological warfare sometimes…

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

For me its also stalling/disconnecting pisses me of to no end that I always just shut it down… Onetime I reset tablet back to factory settings & lost all my stuff.. Arrgggg but I was raging.

And not the 1st time I reinstalled a site even when I know it won’t help… Bastards. 🙂

neilp1982 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

For me, it’s the game not working properly, lagging or just randomly breaking, closing down, losing connection etc so i am getting it loads lately with my shitty phone connection haha When i played Swarm last night i had to reload the game around 30 times no joke lol Imagine the seethe ?

I think it’s the game, perfectly good connection here, and had to reload 5-6 times this morning because it just kept spinning

tyti1000 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

I just hate Mega Teases 🙂

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

94th minute goal . Slots shaft me all the time . I’ve got use to that shit .

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

In poker it’s getting 1 outed, drives me nuts and I normally tilt afterwards and spew. In Roulette it’s missing by 1 number or the ball bouncing out of a winning number, BJ it’s getting dealt 20 against a 5 and them hitting like 5 cards to reach 21 and in slots it’s just not getting any entertainment value for money…those sessions where you burn all your money and don’t get a single feature and very little teases.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)