What the hell have they done to Book now?!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Wait until you see what Book of Dead update they have done at Videoslots @thebandit it’s horrific! It’s spinning like bloody Gonzo!

Drop down symbols and the most excruciating tease on 5th reel! I really hope they don’t do this everywhere!

There must have been glitches people were exploiting. Just wait till you guys see this.

Play and Go what are you actually playing at!

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw
    benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

just been on BOD and no different for me still the same on vidslots

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

A video doesn’t lie… It is different. Watch my video and you can see spinning completely different.

Chaz41 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

It’s awfully strange how i can watch the bandit on YouTube via My broadband provider, (Virgin media), only 2 mind you, but does that mean You tube are allowing the Greatest back??.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Looks like a bug on your end to me!

Also @chaz41, that’s not Bandit’s channel.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Chaz41 wrote:

It’s awfully strange how i can watch the bandit on YouTube via My broadband provider, (Virgin media), only 2 mind you, but does that mean You tube are allowing the Greatest back??.

Unfortunately mate that is just the channel of some wank stain that stole all my channel art 5 or 6 months ago, funnily enough, YouTube didn’t give a fuck about that lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

moonspamster wrote:

A video doesn’t lie… It is different. Watch my video and you can see spinning completely different.

I have had this happen to me before and it seems it is when you have a slow connection, you should see it revert back to normal if you play it again at a different point with a faster connection again. It usually happens to me on my phone like that, it’s annoying to the max lol

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Extremely annoying imagine they made book like that…bloody davinci diamond style! It has now returned back to normal. Cheers.

Soxdog7 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Maths of the game hasn’t been changed one bit.

Here has been no re audit of the game , which they need to do legally do change the maths.

It’s random, so your only getting random results. Can’t always favour the player.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)