What kind of magical day is this?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TheVajinator WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Hey guys,

Deposited 50 eu on OlyBet and 50 eu on Unibet. Every single game I ran today did nothing, but PAY, I’m shocked. Did not focus on any particular games just jumped around and I cashed out 2,1k EUR in total and some extra peanuts. Right now I was sitting on my computer and remembered I left 11 EUR on OlyBet and 6 EUR on Unibet, so I thought great lets do some spins before going to sleep. Did not expect much, so I started it on 0.40ct and 0.50ct spins and bonuses just went flying over and over again. I hit over 100 EUR on both sites and raised it to 1 EUR spins and BOOM BAM BANG another 750 EUR cashout in total. But wait, there is more lol After 2nd withdraw I had left 7 EUR on Olybet, so I clicked first game on the screen which I never played before (Fire’N’Hot) and let it run on 1 EUR spins. 4th spin screen freezes and starts counting lines I had no clue what it’s counting seemed like a random board, also I did not check paytable so it didn’t really seem much to me.. and then KABOOSH I see 800 EUR from a sneaky line of red colored 7s which made me jump out of my chair. Casually I grabbed a cigarette and went for a victory drag. I come back and I see I’m logged out due to inactivity. I log in to make last withdrawal and I see my balance is 3 EUR. Obviously I’m in shock, my left nut went right inside me out of stress and cold sweat started pouring from my armpits. After a while fiddling around I clicked on the same game and apparently this game has gamble feature and I did not collect my winnings yet lol So I take those 800 and make my last withdrawal as well as welcome my left nut coming back to the sack.

Haven’t had such a clean run in a while, feeling is great. I mean everytime I rolled Sakura’s they nudged, every single time WHAT.

Just felt like sharing. Supposedly all cash-outs are going to be made on monday so fingers crossed everythings gonna be alright :> <3

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

That’s fucking great mate, well done, What a run ?????

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Pleased for you. I had one great win and carried on but got beat up. Can’t win a thing since..

captur WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Happy days,well in.

DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

I too have had a mad 24 hours.  I’m a 20p player apart from Rhino.

To cut a long story short I’ve cashed out £370

300 x on Jammin Jars

£149 Swarm (on 20p)

500 x on Bonanza

X Chillie went mental for me with around 500 x over 3 bonuses in less than a tenner.

Don’t mean to gloat or anything but Betvictor has been loose today.

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

All the Mekur games on videoslots were bonusing for me. Shame i was only on 5-10p for most of em but its paid for my new books so im happy.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)