What if…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    dwprodigy WANTED $8
    Outlaw

You log onto the site of your choice, you load up a tenner, your guaranteed a £10 feature in 1 spin – What slot would be your choice?

Its gotta be DHV, Gates of hell for me – God that would really get the old ticker pumping!  Gives me a semi even thinking about it but would probably get bells for a 4x. FML

Spekz2018 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Would have to be jamming jars would really get me going but probably be a lame bonus but the potential doesn’t care thinking about .

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Probably Captain Venture y’know. Normally good for at least 50x and can go bonkers!

Trowblerone WANTED $33
    Outlaw

I’m with Bio on that. Used to oove playing the captain. Had so many big wins off the plundering bastard.

billyn123 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Reactoonz? does that count to get garga out. Think this is encouraged as I’ve never had him out

dwprodigy WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Probably Captain Venture y’know. Normally good for at least 50x and can go bonkers!

Going for the safety option, still for a cool 500 notes to be fair but still has the potential, not a bad idea as I’ve seen more flops on DHV high stakes than 100x+’s

I hope I never have the cojones to be spinning away at £10 spins, cos its all down hill from there really aint it.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Got to be BONANZA for me I’ve had a few bonuses at £10.00 last year the best being 250x.

RichieFC WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Guaranteed £10 feature you say?

I’m playing Vikings Unleashed and gambling both side to max then 😉

dwprodigy WANTED $8
    Outlaw

RichieFC wrote:

Guaranteed £10 feature you say?

I’m playing Vikings Unleashed and gambling both side to max then ?

Wallop!

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Montezuma or raging rhino.  Bonus guarantee so your not getting a 0 bonus !

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)