What game would you love a bonus buy?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

I mentioned on another thread that I don’t really agree with the BB’s but we all succumb in the end to these fuckers!

For me it would be Captain Venture – I have genuinely never played a single penny on this slot, mainly due to the Bandits many ‘blue screens of death’ – The bonus looks brilliant with the potential of all them respins but as I say, I’ve shat it because I know when I do play it, I will not want to leave until I manage it. I know the variance on the Novo’s mean that it would seriously restrict the winning margins but you can dream!

2nd choice would be Phaoros Treasure – Big Bets are available but again its a bonus that can go mental if you hit it right and I’ve not been too lucky on them buys in the past.

Last point – Really disappointed in the BB’s on Fat Santa as we’ve seen on the giveaway, looks like a right rip off!

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Yea that Captain Bollock Breath tore me a new one. So much so that Bandit literally gave me a bonus on it which paid £75 and he wasn’t happy so added a bonus guarantee upto £200 and sent it to my bank. Needless to say I was shocked and then went on to spend most of that money wisely and gamble £40 which turned into almost a grand. I had amazing fun and cashed out some good money but you guessed it, went back to Captain Cocknose repeatedly and over 1,000 spins later it finally caved in. I won a stonking £19. I’m not sure I would buy a bonus on it after all that but yea, great idea… I’m just not sure what I would like to see it on. Only volatile slots I guess.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I personally would like to see less bonus buys! It’s becoming more common, and it really takes the point and fun away from the slot, at least for most slots. The only one I actually like buying the bonus on really is White Rabbit, and maybe Extra Chili or Vikings (but they’re far too dangerous for me so I stay away anyway).

I’d probably say Magic Mirror, if I had to pick one, purely because I find it an absolute arse to bonus!

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

I’m sure we can all agree on Bonanza ??

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Tiki tumble would be my choice of a bonus buy, just love how nuts it can go!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)