What do people think of sky vegas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    big dave WANTED $0
    Outlaw

hi guys.i watch a lot of streamers and play online myself but I don’t see many people streaming from sky vegas,is this because its crap or something else,i see they have BTG now on the site?

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

My personal experience is that the games are really nice to look at but the pays are usually really bad. They are fun though.

Warmapple WANTED $1
    Outlaw

They can bee good for offers such as wager £10 on a Friday night and get a free £5  bet on skybet

smc-lockk WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Sky vegas are amzing. They just dont offer the amount of slots most streamers would prefer to have,, they also offer fast withdtawal with some banks wich enables you to withdraw up to £1500 with the ability of it being in you bank within 2hours (usualy instant for me) anything after the 1500 is also rather quick, nothing but love for sky! And theyve had btg a long time they just pick and choose which slots to release and when

nickuk911 WANTED $18
    Blocked

Sky vegas is decent, i like the fact they have FINALLY added Danger High Voltage to the site,

I love to play Deal or no Deal Roulette which i dont think you can find at very many other sites except perhaps Coral.

Sky Vegas main plus points for me is there is no reverse option. They also pay lightning fast – infact my last withdrawal i made at 10.30PM was in my Visa Debit account by morning, im not sure how they process it so fast,

Downside is they never seem to offer me an deposit bonuses, perhaps players who stake more may get more of them i don’t know.

Other downside is their daily prize wheel, why they bother to give you a 10p scratchcard which is normally what you get baffles me, complete waste of time.

Alsso theres no cashback or anything like that.

smc-lockk WANTED $8
    Outlaw

True in respect of bonuses they can be quite poor , although the wagering is usually nothing sometimes you’ll get a decent offer and gain well from it , but overall as a site they’re pretty flawless

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)