What a Saturday!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    pedro_smith WANTED $10
    Outlaw

On Saturday afternoon I fancied a little session. I’d lost £800 on Dead or Alive II over the course of Thursday and Friday and was determined that it wasn’t going to beat me (an idiotic frame of mind to go into playing slots with I admit). This was the last deposit though as I was about to hit my limit for the month.

Anyway, I deposited £200 to Video Slots and set about my battle with Netent fully expecting it to be brief, and painful on a £1.80 stake. I was surprised to get a few bonuses in fairly quick succession but not surprised at all that they paid virtually nothing as I was going for High Noon Saloon every time.

Then this happened…

Needless to say I was a little bit thrilled. I took myself off to the withdrawal page and set about taking out £10,000 via bank transfer. That left me with some cash to play with but the intention was to withdraw another few thousand after I’d had my fix on another few games.

Now, Jammin’ Jars has been another slot I’ve had very little luck on so, for some reason I thought “Let’s have a few spins on that at a crazy stake before I get bored and revert back to ‘sensible’ stakes and change game”.

6 spins, yes 6, later this happened…

The reason there’s an hour between the screenshots is because that’s how long it had taken me to scrape myself off the ceiling after DOA2.

Well, now I’m in trouble because I’ve got the “I’m invincible!” feeling so I thought, I’ve always wanted to buy some bonuses on Extra Chilli.

Realising that Extra Chilli can be a total bastard on the gambles, I wasn’t going to go totally crazy, £5 stake (much higher than my usual stakes), only a few goes with £250 buys and if it didn’t come off, it didn’t come off. So, I lost the first attempt after winning a couple of gambles and ended up with 8 spins. That bonus paid some of the buy in back but not all. The next one lost on the wheel going for 16 spins. The third got to 20 spins and I totally pussied out. I took the 20 spins and this was the result…

I went on to play another few games with less spectacular results and by the time I came to my senses ended up withdrawing £22,000.

I can think of worse ways to spend my Saturday to be fair.

PS There are videos of the DOA2 and Jammin’ Jars wins (as well as a previous Wild Swarm win) over on my YouTube ‘channel’ (those 3 videos only) if you’d like to take a look (https://www.youtube.com/user/psmith184/featured). Forgot to record the Chilli bonus, doh!

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Fuckkk mate that is an insane amount of money, sometimes when looking through the big wins and watching streamers you forget how much 10bag really is lol I hope you spend it wisely man GTFIT

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Dammmm some nice wins man!!!! Enjoy that dohhh 😀

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

More like a crazy Saturday. Thats just awesome. ??

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

DoA2…has to be the slot of the year(or ever imo),had probably close to 200 high noon bonuses now and only just hit a wild line(shame it was very last spin but was for x4 and paid 1200x about,waiting for a massive one oneday i hope…i am well down on the slot btw,but just the potential is insane,fuck the megaways.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Woah that’s some streak you were on! Congratulations! What you going to spend it on? 🙂

MadHavoq90 WANTED $3
    Outlaw
    Smokingbeagle WANTED $59
    Outlaw

Wow that’s insane . You should have gone REEl KING lol for epicness

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)