What a muppet

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Today like every Wednesday when i leave the house i drop our key off with my missus at work. She works at our little post office and I’m not to be trusted with a key so i don’t have a spare. Anyway she finishes at 12 so i drop it off so she can get in. Anyway today i forgot ??. So 100 miles down the motorway i get a call ” where’s the key ” oops I’m thinking it’s in my pocket. My mates driving obviously not happy so we turn round and go home. 4 hours round trip for nowt.Not only have i paid to get to work I’ve lost a day’s wages ?. So what do you do. Well let’s go on the piss.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw
    springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

At least the day had a good ending

you lost a lot of keys in past ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

You should keep your key in your wallet or on a chain around your neck.. well that’s what my other half says to me when I lose my vape hahaha. I lost my house keys this morning, so my daughter was 45 minutes late for nursery.. turns out I’d left them in the car somehow ? hopefully tomorrow you get double orders to make up for today 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

springbrucesteen wrote:

At least the day had a good ending

you lost a lot of keys in past ?

Oh yes. Keys phones I’m a nightmare. Apparently I’m not old enough ( I’m 42) or trustworthy enough to have my own lol. ??

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

More fool her for trusting you with the main key to hand in haha

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

You should keep your key in your wallet or on a chain around your neck.. well that’s what my other half says to me when I lose my vape hahaha. I lost my house keys this morning, so my daughter was 45 minutes late for nursery.. turns out I’d left them in the car somehow ? hopefully tomorrow you get double orders to make up for today ?

See it’s easily done. These people like malky just don’t know ?. Yeah I’m gonna have to graft tomorrow and with a poorly head at this rate lol.

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Haz it is defo the wife’s fault, you can not be trusted with your own key, but you can with the only key? That is fucking stupid lol. If your wife was as savvy as us, she would have a spare at work knowing you are a numpty and at some point will fuck up. Blame totally on the wife ?????

pointblue WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Get yourself a combination lock key safe 😉

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I just don’t lock my door. ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

All the Blame on the wife Haz. ?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)