What a good slot for 10 and 20p stake?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tomathius WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Title^

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Depends what counts as a good slot for you. If you mean best possible chance of hitting the biggest possible win, I’d say most of the Novomatic (Greentube) slots. Explorer line on Book of Ra for example will yield £50 on 10p stake, £500 for a full screen of them in the feature. Captain Venture, if you got super lucky and hit a wild line during the bonus would pay something ridiculous on 10p stake like £800 I think. Reel King you might be able to do a Bandit and hit the top of the ladder at 10p for £100.

MattWood97 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

I play 20p spins myself. My biggest wins have come on magic mirror, (over 1000x had like 4 re-triggers or something like that) Captain Venture twice I’ve had stupid amounts of re-triggers and played over 100 free spins. However that usually takes ages for me to bonus. And the dreaded extra chilli. 12 spins is where my biggest hits have come and I’ve twice had over 1000x hits on 20p. Finally donuts although the last couple months has been woeful for me around September I was hitting huge hits from 500-1000x quite frequently on 20-30p stakes

Xbobmad WANTED $732
    Outlaw

Jammin Jars has the potential to kick out a decent win at 20p stake… Worth a shot i’d say 🙂

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Jammin jars, my best ever 20p win came off laser fruit but it doesn’t like to bonus and you have to be super lucky to get re-triggers and expansions.

Jayjay230 WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Bonanza or jammin jars

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

I had 920x on Berryburst max, 10p stake, because i had 3 euro from free spin wins to waste on something. I usually play Novomatics and Merkur slots at 20-25p stake, since they can be so brutal, but still pay really well. Same with Jammin Jars, it’s dead most of the time, so 20p is usually what i have to do if i want any sort of decent playtime.

You can do 10p on Dunderbust (thunderkick) slots, but the chances of winning big on those is really small.

Bonanza, Diamond Mine, Irish Riches, Extra Chilli and Buffalo Rising are usually a bit safer to play a slightly higher stake on, since they usually give you a longer playtime. Genie Jacpots is brutal, even at 20p.

Definetly don’t play Finn and the swirly dead spins.

Ezekiel2517 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Buys on extra chilli.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)