What a crazy crazy day!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jinglejangleman WANTED $3
    Outlaw

So i’m still new to all this slotting and have only until today played Reel king. I had one good win so far a few weeks ago of 5 scrolls coming in on 20p stake for £100 which I was over the moon with. Since then I have played Reel king with some wins some losses but overall been happy and had loads of fun.

Today I get on my PC, set up the bandits video from yesterday on one monitor and then bring up Grosvenor on the other screen for a session while I watch the video. I start off losing on reel king and reload my £20 four times. I then get myself up to about £50 and decide to try this Captain Venture game I’ve seen in a few videos.

BOOM this beauty of a bonus rolls in! I am buzzing, ive made back my £80 ive put in an im in profit.

After this win I spin on Venture for a bit more then leave and head back to Reel king. I play on my usual 20p stake down to around £150 and then decide its time to cash out before I spunk all my winnings.

But before I cash out I decide as im nicely up ill have 10 spins at £1. Second spin into those ten and im greeted with this beautiful sight!!

Absolutely no words! Cannot believe my luck! I understand its not always like this and ive been very very lucky. However I have had one hell of an enjoyable amazing day today!

Time for some Whisky!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)