Weres the snow ive been promised

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Well been promised snow tonight and still no show of any my quads all ready to go getting impatient now

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

THAGABSTAR wrote:

Well been promised snow tonight and still no show of any my quads all ready to go getting impatient now

No snow where do you live mate Spain?. That’s all I’ve seen for 2 days. ??

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

No snow anywhere near the north east 🙁

forecasts just say 20,30,40% chances but we never see any unfortunately.

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Cardiff and theres fuck all here its suppose to be 90% chance but cant see it happening only decent snow we had was last year when it lasted about a week that was fun going round doing my good deeds on the quads for people

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

norfolk and no snow here

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

THAGABSTAR wrote:

Cardiff and theres fuck all here its suppose to be 90% chance but cant see it happening only decent snow we had was last year when it lasted about a week that was fun going round doing my good deeds on the quads for people

Good deeds. Milk and bread for the oldies. That’s normally what I end up doing lol.

Zoep89 WANTED $35
    Blocked

I have been told snow is coming for weeks, yet seen duck all but a bit of frost. It is Cold thoe in West Midlands.

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

THAGABSTAR wrote:

Good deeds. Milk and bread for the oldies. That’s normally what I end up doing lol.

Yeah thats it last year i was on hospital duty collecting there tablets as chemists were shut but got cold on the quad then so swapped my pal his 4×4 and was on hospital duty then take drs and nurses back and for was a great couple of days best part was no one out on the roads so could have abit of fun with the quads and 4x4s lol

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Zoep89 wrote:

I have been told snow is coming for weeks, yet seen duck all but a bit of frost. It is Cold thoe in West Midlands.

Well if your seing ducks mate there no sign of any snow yet ??

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw
    Zoep89 WANTED $35
    Blocked

THAGABSTAR wrote:

Zoep89 wrote:

Well if your seing ducks mate there no sign of any snow yet ??

It’s what the auto correct does. Brings up Duck instead of Fuck, lol.

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Meant to coming from 8pm tonight apparently where I am!

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

No snow were i am either -5°c this morning and im still in shorts ?

Kautsumarko WANTED $3
    Outlaw

We have it here come get it we dont want it anymore there is somthing like 70cm of that shit

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Do you read the Express? it says snow is coming every day… And its going to be the worst year ever.. ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)