Went big for christmas

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    billyn123 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Well I mentioned the other day I was gonna go big while it was christmas maybe £100/200 and ended up going £500 in not planned but not the end of the world absolute kick in the dick will definitely not be playing the £1/£2 stakes again had a mare and hit practically zero had nothing above 25x all throughout. Bloody Christmas my arse thought it’s about giving? tell that to skybet!

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Yea, I’m not sure the odds calculation gives a festive f*ck to be honest.

nickuk911 WANTED $18
    Blocked

I hear you mate, i’ve had a shocker today, i had an eleven fold accumaltor £1 to win £1050 which i got 10 correct and one bloody BTTS fail me, i then had a bash on the slots and got up to the top level on 300 sheields AND got a retrigger and it managed t fob me off with sweet Fa on 10 spins at 300x, i then later played DHV and was greeted with a Skull – Nothing – x6 – x6 -x6! And the final nail in the coffin was good old Bonanza for an early Gold + 5 only to be rewarded with 25x. Horrible day!

billyn123 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

25x on Bonanza is an absolute stinker haha. Just seem to not be getting the rub of the green at the moment. No festive spirit on the bookies end thats for sure

nickuk911 WANTED $18
    Blocked

Yeah i usually play slots at around the 60p/80p mark, i tend to play high varience stuff and have had some brilliant wins over the years on those stakes, nothing seems to pay for me either when i try upping to £2 and beyond plus obviously when it goes bad you can lose £100 in a few minutes which ain’t no fun for anyone. I had the same luck as you today, i took a deposit bonus for a £200 start and got off to a nice start reaching £350, i then played who wants to be a millionairre on 80p stake and  it took £220 to bonus only to fob me off on the first ask the audience with an 83% vote. Annpying but its the way it goes sometimes

billyn123 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

A big merry christmas from WWTBAM there then haha. I normally only deposit about £100 a month and foolishly went for it in the spirit. But you live and learn I guess ahaha hope you’ve had a cracking christmas regardless pal. hoping a Mr B upload tomorrow will bring some positivity

Blisic WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Ha, yep just got 3 bonuses on millionaire 80p stake, first one a.3% b. 25% c.67% d. 5% obviously the correct one is a.3%?. same with the second one, Think the 6% won so 3rd bonus just clicked still yet to play a bonus on that game, I just don’t get on with it ??

billyn123 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Jesus you’ve had absolutely no luck there my mate haha give millionaire a miss

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I was a bit pissed today to see it lose at the safe zone of 10, you just kind of know you aren’t in for anything impressive then don’t you lol

billyn123 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

That first gamble is the most heart wrenching think I’ve ever done whether its on 20/40/60p for me the thought of having a bonus to having nothing absolutely crucifies me. As I went big for christmas I hit it on £1 and it paid £12, was wounded to say the least with 12 spins

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)