Well good morning

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Boom

Boom

Mwah ha ha ha … this has always ( in my opinion ) been the best Shitty megaways ever … love this game )  top of the gamble ladder 25 spins …got

cash value offer £25 ….. yeah you keep that I’ll have this ? boom

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Awesome win!!!! now never play that shit game again haha. Enjoy your winnings 😀

snake_city WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Fuck what you going to treat yourself with that.

Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Awesome win!!!! now never play that shit game again haha. Enjoy your winnings ?

I know ….feel like my street creed just dropped a few points admitting I played this ….. should have picked something less shite ……..paint or donuts …….

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Beautiful hit ? don’t give it back though ?? even if Donuts is tempting just step away ?

Outlaw

snake_city wrote:

Fuck what you going to treat yourself with that.

The less boring answer is drinking / 6 nations/ cocaine / strip clubs …….but My sister about to have her first baby…. so as the big bro ( she’s only  23) I’ve dropped a wedge of cash in a baby account for the little one … so mum can get supplies without worrying… so it’s just refilling what I gave her …..

but I’ll deffo upgrade the tickets I have for the welsh rugby games to hospitality package

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Beautiful hit ? don’t give it back though ?? even if Donuts is tempting just step away ?

Nah I love donuts really …. tell you what tho mate …. haven’t had time for a proper gamble sesh in ages on my typical stakes , but these 20p train sess to work I do …. my gamble account looks really healthy ….

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

What a fuckin monster hit! And only a tenner left in the balance lol what a way to start the day ?

Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

What a fuckin monster hit! And only a tenner left in the balance lol what a way to start the day ?

I know …. it got better …. I then ordered a croissant like a king ??

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Bloody hell.. a croissant?! Should have gone for the full blown double sausage and egg mcmuffin! Congrats!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Bloody hell.. a croissant?! Should have gone for the full blown double sausage and egg mcmuffin! Congrats!

Go on the app, turn off the egg and add an extra sausage, cheese and bacon ?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

nice win feel good i bet

Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

nice win feel good i bet

Yeah of course mate ….. Hard staying still when the last x5 dropped ….. the woman opposite me was already looking at me as if I’d dropped a massive fart ….. pretty sure had I have jumped, she would have headlocked me off the train ….. whilst it was moving

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

nice wins was this all in the same day if so put the lotto on your on a winning spree enjoy matey

Outlaw

Jamhoody wrote:

nice wins was this all in the same day if so put the lotto on your on a winning spree enjoy matey

It’s all one bonus ….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)