Wager £50 for 50 free spins and £10 on net losses

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Twice in the last week I am seeing a bonus like this and it really is bugging me. Lemme explain.

Ok so as the title says, you deposit and wager £50 on XGAME to get £10 back from net losses that you must wager on THAT slot, so if you get nothing to £40 left, they give you a tenner with 20x WR. You also get 50 spins wagering free. The last part is great.

Whatever you do, do NOT play the spins first (although that’s not the only issue). Here’s why :

The cash you make and any other real money you have will be combined with the £10 bonus (you have already FULLY earned in my opinion, except for the small print) and all of it will count as wagering which means you have to wager £200 of whatever money you have, to actually convert the bonus funds.

The part I don’t like. If you have £0.00 or £200, it all ties into that bonus money and should you wish to cash out first, as soon as you are awarded that bonus £10, if you do cash out, you forfeit the bonus.

So the bonus you have earned according to the headline, is only fully yours to wager, in itself, if your real money account is on zero. You can of course feel free to wager your real money on another slot but you still cannot cash out until you have wagered £200 on THAT slot the bonus is awarded to.

Am I the only one who thinks this is bollocks ? Reputable sites are doing this, mecca for one, can’t think who the other one was, one or another site in the last week so won’t name it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)