Vimeo deleted the bandits videos?

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    aps31 WANTED $15
    Spectator

And your point is? Is this just jealousy because your did not think of it?

bidders008 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I have the upmost resepct for the bandit same as i do for Craig and Jimbo.

The bandits banter and way of speaking is what does it for me to make him my favorite. His voice on a tv show would be amazing.

I love the videos and streams and seeing high stake videos which are fun to watch and in reality why sometimes £2+ stakes are not allways worth it.

I gamble only what i can afford. low stakes. I have had some 20p bonuses that have paid higher than some of the rubbish bonuses on £2. Some i have posted to this site.

Chin up bandit. Keep on in there.

congamabby WANTED $17
    Outlaw

is it me or is the world against us….trust me weve all got to get off this hamster wheel of a life…you find something you like and it gets taken away from you for no apparent reason. its time we all started to use the system to our advantage….keep an eye out for IDLE HANDS….its comming to explain to all how and why we should just enjoy the life we are given…. and no its not a church thing ha ha …….

PaulMac WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Hi Bandit. Sorry to see you’re having issues with Vimeo now as well as YouTube. I see Stop and Step is back on YouTube. How’d he manage that? Hopefully the powers that be will see sense and get you back on here. Entertaining the masses!

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

PaulMac wrote:

Hi Bandit. Sorry to see you’re having issues with Vimeo now as well as YouTube. I see Stop and Step is back on YouTube. How’d he manage that? Hopefully the powers that be will see sense and get you back on here. Entertaining the masses!

Chipmonkz is also back on YouTube.

Jayjay230 WANTED $31
    Outlaw

Can still see ur vids so they haven’t taken them down get uploading quick lol ? or get ur ass on twitch

kyle1412 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Craig slots back on youtube. Bandit just message him see how he done it and who he spoke to worth a shot.

Jayjay230 WANTED $31
    Outlaw

Think everyone is back on toy tube but not the Bandit 🙁 just take the links away from u tube if u get it back.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

The thing with YouTube is no one wants to tell you how they managed it mate. No one likes someone with more views now do they, that’s probably closer to the truth.

One lad did help me, i haven’t said who because he commented that i shouldn’t share but i was very grateful for that, i just got some chump on the other end who after the initial response just started firing the automated bollocks at me again so fuck that, cba.

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Craig posted a 5 minute video saying he turned his videos to private when he received his second strike from YT. 3 strikes and your channel is gone permanently. After 3 months, at least one of the strikes is removed, if the so-called offence is not repeated and now he is back on YT (for now!).

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Craig posted a 5 minute video saying he turned his videos to private when he received his second strike from YT. 3 strikes and your channel is gone permanently. After 3 months, at least one of the strikes is removed, if the so-called offence is not repeated and now he is back on YT (for now!).

I’d only had one strike at the time of deletion you see, it seems they pick and choose what they want to do with you at any given time and tbh, that isn’t something i want back. I would rather just plod on from this website. I will get a specific video page up soon with the ability to comment and like and stuff like that, to you it will feel like you are watching on YouTube, perhaps i will name it NewTube for shits and giggles, it is on its way though 😀

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

NewTube?  Seeing that you like Reel King and Venture, you ought to name it GreenTube 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)