Vikings megaways

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Teza88 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

So I recently posted about the shocking behaviour of NAPOLEON (dick), after watching a few video’s from a dude but naming no names he’s northern maybe from the eastside, anyway these vid’s were featuring the new Vikings megaways game. I started having a bash with some 40 quid bonus buys which were all ok I played and gambled 5 times of which I collected 4 and lost one in the end I had a 17 pound profit. At this point from a gambler’s point of view this is not great but at the same time not a loss, With that life changing 17 quid I was questioning, Do I try and buy a house or just have a few presses at £1 a spin. I consulted the dog and we quickly decided that another house would be silly so with paw and finger together we pressed the button 20 spins later the free spin dropped in!!!

Having not believed our luck I pressed the gamble multiplier a couple of times and got it to X6 and then the dog went mental and pressed for extra free spins few times but only to 15 spins cause he’s a pussy and lost his bottle (FYI he’s called Bruce) then this is where things took a turn, two spins in the hammers dropped and I can’t paint this picture very well but the top man dropped in for 637 of our finest English pounds the final total winnings came to EIGHT HUNDRED and FIFTEEN pounds I couldn’t believe it I didn’t take a screen shot cause I was not only speechless but also had to grab a gaviscon for the shock.

Had to share this wild experience fingers crossed I tell a good tale. And also as the great man would say don’t attempt anything you have just read cause life doesn’t work out like that and you will end up by a canal questioning life choices and asking for pennies to buy a hot drink in these cold months.

britabroad1 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Very nice win! I hope you’re getting the dog something nice for Christmas as a thank you ??

hope you’re just as lucky over the holidays and into the new year ???

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Sweet nice win!!!! great christmas present that

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)