VIDEOSLOTS truth or lying

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Welshman1968 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hi fellow gamblers, if your a member of Videoslots and play in the uk could you please try and load the original Rainbow Riches..Afew weeks ago the game while loading said game unavailable. thinking maybe theres technical problems i left it, as time passed it remained the same. i contacted support and sent them a screen shot.

Xmas eve they sent an email saying its all fixed now and if i just clear history and cache it should be good to play. I went to the game after clearing history, cache as instructed but found same problem game won’t load but now get error message saying your .game ply functionality has been inactivated. please contact @videoslots.com">support@videoslots.com.

So feeling abit cheesed off i contacted support and sent the new screen shot message. i was told it would be sent back to the team again to fix.

today i got an email from VS saying “unfortunately the provider has retired the game from the site. i’m afraid you will have to find another game.”

So i need to know if it’s available to others in the uk on VS . Thing is i was often playing this game on 3 lines instead of 20 and had some regular big hits. just wondering if that’s the real reason or not. i would rather be told the truth than lied to so would be unhappy if they are lying.

Thanks in advance and happy new year all

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Game loads fine for me bud

Welshman1968 WANTED $3
    Outlaw
    Welshman1968 WANTED $3
    Outlaw
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Although I have no credit I got this far. Sometimes support (on some sites) will just palm you off to get rid of you, unless you are in Wales as your name suggests and it is removed for that part of the world which I really doubt.

Welshman1968 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Cheers i am  pretty sure now it must be because i play with 3 lines. Why don’t they just stop the ability to play with less lines like some other games.

Welshman1968 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I am not sure why but i just logged into play 00:15am battle of slots freeroll and after my 100 spins , i tried loading Rainbow Riches Original again, and despite the email saying they retired the game i can’t play it. It loaded perfectly ,so seems i can now play it. so question is was it due to my post on here as it seems more than coincidence. but i am very happy i can now play it again. many thanks everyone.

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Tbh they probaly didn’t have a clue to what game you was on about lol it has happened to me in the past on more than one site games won’t load keep getting error messages then the next day or even a few days later they work like there was nothing ever wrong with the game all I can say is load it play it and win big lol good luck mate

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

I’m honestly going to go with a glitch on your end. Could be wrong but either way, at least it works now.

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

They most probably didn’t have a clue to what game you was on about lol it has happened to me in the past on more than one site games won’t load keep getting error messages then the next day or even a few days later they work like there was nothing ever wrong with the game all I can say is load it play it and win big lol good luck mate

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)