Videoslots reel king tilt !!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Urbanskater38 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Can’t get anywhere on videoslots reel king I’m like the bandit love reel king. Seem to win more on the free play game app I’ve got installed on my phone than I actually do playing cash on videoslots , can’t keep tilting like this.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Make sure you set limits so you’re not spending more than you can afford to. Be careful if you’re chasing a top. Surely you’ve seen bandits videos where he chases and its cost into the thousands. Bandit always says never to try and replicate what he does, it’s very costly at times. Just be careful please 🙂

chipnroll WANTED $17
    Blocked

you will win more on every slot on free play its set to happy mode to lure people in trust me every single slot i have played on free play plays better then cash and if they claim it to be completely random thats bollox and so is the rtp because its being manipulated

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

chipnroll wrote:

you will win more on every slot on free play its set to happy mode to lure people in trust me every single slot i have played on free play plays better then cash and if they claim it to be completely random thats bollox and so is the rtp because its being manipulated

Not according to eejit but i agree with you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)