Videoslots never pay me. Anyone else ?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Damo75 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Absolutely love your content Steve. Been a silent fan for years. I was just wondering if you or anyone else has issues trying to withdraw from Videoslots ? They have said several times that the issue is with my bank. But having spoken to the bank twice they have promised me they are not stopping any payments coming from Videoslots. The bank have said they have received no attempts to receive transfers from them. It’s just upsetting, winnig and not being able to have the winnings. It’s just me giving them money as it stands.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Why continue to give them money? Seems stupid.

Damo75 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Because when a company insists something is straight I like to give them the benefit of the doubt. I won’t be depositing there again unless they actually prove to me they haven’t been robbing me. And yes, stupid is as stupid does 😉

Ivanethan WANTED $19
    Outlaw

I have never had a problem , have you verified your card or account with video slots?

farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

You have legal rights to that money unless they show you otherwise. They aren’t claiming that.

1. Go to the bank with proof of what they say. Show them your login and account for proof, on your phone.
    2. Ask bank what you need to prove Videoslots are trying to pay you and what the bank needs to receive.
    3. Get everything, present everything. No excuses.

Something is missing. You already have payment connections so they have a basis to work from. The accounts dept of the bank and VS have proof of issue.

Slot WANTED $39
    Outlaw

best send an email to

@videoslots.com">videoslotsteam@videoslots.com

they respond fast and they do fix the problems

Berty1000 WANTED $35
    Outlaw

Unfortunately this is the nature of the beast in regard to most gambling sites.

Making deposits and signing up is made as simple as possible as it benefits the their enormous profits against the customers.

However, try and withdraw a large sum of winnings, quick successive amounts or even deleting your account is made a lot more complicated for obvious reasons.

Shite that this has happened to you mate, your not the only one! I even had to start taking screen shots of big wins and account balances to ensure that I had evidence to back up any similar problems like this in the past.

“Because the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes, the house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet big, and then you take the house”

Takeabreakhull WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I’ve just waited 49 days for a £200 withdrawal from mrvegas which is a sister site to videoslots,they requested source of wealth and then went through every deposit I’ve done in my bank for last 4 months asking for proof why and where my money came from,I sent over 100 emails back and forwards and eventually got paid last Friday,they’ve since closed both my accounts,joke of a site to be fare.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Videoslots is my main gambling site too.

In your profile, have you checked the “Documents” section?  It’s one of the options down the left hand side of the page alongside RTP, vouchers and responsible gambling.  You will see bits in green, amber and red on what is required from you.  I’ve had a couple of issues in the past, one where my age was suddenly no longer verified even though I’ve played on there for years.  A session with live chat sorted that bit out, but my passport and bank card then showed up as red.  All I did there was re-uploaded the same passport and card as last time (as they haven’t changed) and then I got verified again ok.

So the 2 things to try is the document section and live chat.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Takeabreakhull wrote:

I’ve just waited 49 days for a £200 withdrawal from mrvegas which is a sister site to videoslots,they requested source of wealth and then went through every deposit I’ve done in my bank for last 4 months asking for proof why and where my money came from,I sent over 100 emails back and forwards and eventually got paid last Friday,they’ve since closed both my accounts,joke of a site to be fare.

I shit you not …. I’m on month 14-15 of waiting to be verified …..ni money involved … but apparently I’m a secret agent with millions they need to be careful about 😂😂😂😂😂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)