Video.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Snips WANTED $1
    Outlaw

You tube get right on my tit ,Iam all snuggled up in bed I turn my iPad on to watch the bandits lastest vid and bang it’s gone

Jamesy1888 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Same..goood job the its on here thank god

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Someone left the forum today with the same initials you have on here. They think you’re that person ?

Left? I’d say forcibly removed. ? it’s a shame though, because I actually liked JB, even though he drove me up the wall.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Hes just put a tweet out saying he knows about it. YouTube have emailed him, nothing can be done until they decide it doesn’t break any t&c.

Tom8137 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

If anyone wants to watch video go onto YouTube page where video isn’t available copy video url, search YouTube downloaded and paste url then u can still download video, don’t know how long this option is available for tho

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

Someone left the forum today with the same initials you have on here. They think you’re that person ?

Left? I’d say forcibly removed. ? it’s a shame though, because I actually liked JB, even though he drove me up the wall.

That’s a better way of saying it.. I like that one ? he did seem lovely, he had his heart in the right place, I just think he leaves his brain under his pillow when he wakes up in a morning sometimes 🙂

voodoodolleke WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Tom8137 wrote:

If anyone wants to watch video go onto YouTube page where video isn’t available copy video url, search YouTube downloaded and paste url then u can still download video, don’t know how long this option is available for tho

Sadly doesn’t work anymore it seems. I also hate all the spoilers people leave on the Twitter comments while I was trying to find out what happened with the video… Argh…

Anyone who grabbed it and wants to put it on YT as a private vid then post the URL here? 😉

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

It’s back up 🙂

voodoodolleke WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Thanks @The Bandit for putting it up again as a private video 🙂

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

They banned it , because he was a bit off pussy and not going for a reel king top  ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

He did what was sensible though, it could have gone wrong and still been veryyyyy down for the video, but a strong head meant he knew what to do in that situation 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Its not the first time the prize draw video has been pulled by YT. I wonder if that is what is flagging the video? It might be worth doing the prize draws as their own video and see what happens?

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)