Video Slots Account ..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #47032
    RowRow87 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

    Hi Bandit.

    Was watching Craig slots latest video and there was a lot of chat in the comments in relation to corrupt streamers. There was chat that video slots have supplied you with a bank account to play with and it was caught on stream last year “video slots LTD” was your bank account that was shown and there was transactions from the payment provider. You then closed your account because if this. One you tuber claims he has proof of this but you have gagged him. Just to confirm, I am a big fan of yours. Can you clear up this nonsense please?

    #47038
    Seedy WANTED $378
    Sheriff

    I’m sure bandit will reply to this once he see’s it but there has and never will be a fake account anywhere. And it baffles me but he only went and left his bank details on a video not long ago which showed he’s a Barclays user which he had to cancel that card and get another one so that dispels the video slots bank which is laughable but the best and my personal favourite was someone has been gagged by bandit to not speak out….. 😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣 I’m sorry but wow some people need to put there salt and pitch forks away and stop just being bellends.

     

    *edit just to clear up after reading it it sounded to me like I said rowrow was a bellend lol it was not ment that way it was aimed at the actual idiots about that seem to think there right to say what they want is the right to just spew bullshit as it makes them feel they have something to do in this world.*

    1
    #47040
    andywilliams1187 WANTED $394
    Blocked

    Some real bellends on some of the streams mate. Don’t listen to them. No way the bandit is fake and if you go through the forum there are a lot of posts which will detail how the bandit has made his money, wins, losses and affiliation details which is a lot more than most streamers post and to be fair more than we need to know

    #47045
    Haz40 WANTED $622
    Outlaw

    He’d be up for an oscar if he was by now. Amazes me what some muppets think. 😁

    #47046
    Proddylegend WANTED $19
    Outlaw

    Why would the bandit have to “clear this up” what exactly do you want him to clear up ? The fact he’s not fake ?? I think bandit is at that stage now where he doesn’t give a shit about trolls and the bullshit stories !!!!

    #47047
    blacko1974 WANTED $246
    Spectator

    The fines that the UK gambling commission can impose are mind blowing, there is no way any casino working under the UK license would ever dream of breaking these rules for a little more traffic to their website.

    I can’t say the same for Roshtein all the same, a bad actor at best. Something ain’t right with that fellas streams.

    #47048
    Malkychamp WANTED $184
    Outlaw

    shame i would of loved to have a videoslots ltd bank account 1 day lol

    #47049
    Haz40 WANTED $622
    Outlaw

    blacko1974 wrote:

    The fines that the UK gambling commission can impose are mind blowing, there is no way any casino working under the UK license would ever dream of breaking these rules for a little more traffic to their website.

    I can’t say the same for Roshtein all the same, a bad actor at best. Something ain’t right with that fellas streams.

    There easy to spot mate. I did timeshare for 2 and half years. These guys aren’t a patch on blaggin compared to what I saw. Not many are genuine. That’s why I watch the bandit. Him and Paul are the only ones I know are 100% genuine.

    #47054
    RowRow87 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

    Proddylegend wrote:

    Why would the bandit have to “clear this up” what exactly do you want him to clear up ? The fact he’s not fake ?? I think bandit is at that stage now where he doesn’t give a shit about trolls and the bullshit stories !!!!

    Calm down mate. Someone on the YouTube chat said he had a screenshot showing the Video slots bank account from last year and the bandit threatened him with legal proceedings if he revealed it. So just want his take on it.

    #47073
    RollWithItRuss WANTED $18
    Outlaw

    RowRow87 wrote:

    Proddylegend wrote:

    Why would the bandit have to “clear this up” what exactly do you want him to clear up ? The fact he’s not fake ?? I think bandit is at that stage now where he doesn’t give a shit about trolls and the bullshit stories !!!!

    Calm down mate. Someone on the YouTube chat said he had a screenshot showing the Video slots bank account from last year and the bandit threatened him with legal proceedings if he revealed it. So just want his take on it.

    legal proceedings for what exactly?

     

    #47074
    Just Basics WANTED $218
    Outlaw

    Don’t think Bandit will even bother to reply to this topic mate.

    Nothing against you personally. Just if i were him i wouldn’t even be arsed anymore about retards spouting salty nonsense.

    It bores me now.

    😴😴😴😴

    #47075
    Thisgirl2019 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

    Beep beep be be beeeeeep

    oops looks like my bullshit alarm is going off 😂😂

    who ever said they have ‘proof’ is clearly talking crap

    Bandit is one of the only legit ones out there! Silly people who have little to do with their time apart from troll 🙄

    #47080
    Haz40 WANTED $622
    Outlaw

    Thisgirl2019 wrote:

    Beep beep be be beeeeeep

    oops looks like my bullshit alarm is going off 😂😂

    who ever said they have ‘proof’ is clearly talking crap

    Bandit is one of the only legit ones out there! Silly people who have little to do with their time apart from troll 🙄

    This girl you shock me. Is this the first time you have sworn on the forum ha ha? 😁

    #47083
    Just Basics WANTED $218
    Outlaw

    Haz40 wrote:

    Thisgirl2019 wrote:

    Beep beep be be beeeeeep

    oops looks like my bullshit alarm is going off 😂😂

    who ever said they have ‘proof’ is clearly talking crap

    Bandit is one of the only legit ones out there! Silly people who have little to do with their time apart from troll 🙄

    This girl you shock me. Is this the first time you have sworn on the forum ha ha? 😁

    We are becoming bad influences!

    I blame Bandits potty mouth!

    #47086
    Haz40 WANTED $622
    Outlaw

    Just Basics wrote:

    Haz40 wrote:

    Thisgirl2019 wrote:

    Beep beep be be beeeeeep

    oops looks like my bullshit alarm is going off 😂😂

    who ever said they have ‘proof’ is clearly talking crap

    Bandit is one of the only legit ones out there! Silly people who have little to do with their time apart from troll 🙄

    This girl you shock me. Is this the first time you have sworn on the forum ha ha? 😁

    We are becoming bad influences!

    I blame Bandits potty mouth!

    That guys got alot to answer for lol. The other day my missus says I’ve just been on book of dead on a quid. Got bonus and retrigger. I asked what symbol did you get. She said ” can’t believe it I got horse head dog face and it only paid £80 ” She doesn’t even watch the videos. 🙄🙄

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)