very strange bonus

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

is it just me or am i missing something look hard and says end of bonus but there is still a win line,any one explain this …………………………………….

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I’ve read this 3 times and I must be being blind because I don’t get what the question is.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

works same as bonanza if a win is in the window it takes the win away and drops down untill no win is there if you look why is the queens still there as that is a win ?

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

All I see is the screen it’s went back to after completing bonus

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I see what benq means there is a Q,s win and it shouldn’t be there. ? could just be a glitch.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

no it did not start of bonus then end of bonus  look START

FINISH NOT SAME

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Ah I see, right yeah I can’t explain it, not a game I ever played and I think it came out while I was already on my break from gambling.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

so what ever way you look the queens where a win and should of gone and reels drop down

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Now you’ve posted both start and finish pictures, you can see only the top horizontal reel has changed, so it’s probably just a display glitch where it doesn’t reset that reel from whatever it was in the final bonus spin on exit to the base game. If you look at the start point, there was not a queen win there.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Now you’ve posted both start and finish pictures, you can see only the top horizontal reel has changed, so it’s probably just a display glitch where it doesn’t reset that reel from whatever it was in the final bonus spin on exit to the base game. If you look at the start point, there was not a queen win there.

I second that explanation

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)