Very strange bonus that wouldnt end, need advice

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ryo999 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I dont want to bore you with all the ins and outs, but I was on a bonus where I started with 7 spins, theres a ladder by the side where every win you would go up the ladder and get more spins, it kept going for like half hour, probably won about 200 quid (was on 25p stake) then the game said theres a problem and logged me out. Want back in, bonus continued for another 10 minutes then I started taking screen shots (where on there was the game Id time etc) now the game itself only gives you the total winnings when the bonus ends so its not on the screen, kept going, kept going, logging me out, log back in, it would pick up where it left off, so im thinking this is very weird. So I opened the like chat, give them all the screenshots and telling them the game want end, then sent it to the tech team, its been a week, ive got in touch 3 times and then keep saying they are working on it. Anyone else had anything the same happen and whats the likely outcome?  Ps sorry if my spelling and grammar are a bit off, going through a brain injury. Thanks.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’ve never heard of a bonus not ending, but I have heard of a bonus freezing mid game and kicking the person out. It took about 3 weeks to resolve if I remember.

ewhoi112 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

not to be harsh mate but going through a brain injury doesn’t exactly put you in a prime position to gamble

something something executive control something

just like you wouldn’t want to drive when drunk

Something to think about

never experienced the situation you described though

wish you a speedy recovery

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)