USPGA

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    stuart316 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Hi, who does everyone fancy for the uspga?

I get confused with betting on some of these courses, apparently the rough is tough so an accurate driver is required. It’s a long course so a long driver is required. The greens are massive so a good putter is required and being a good scrambler is important too, that rules pretty much everything in!

Anyway, I’ve went for 3 players from each side of the draw so I’m not beaten by the draw, that’s annoying! Also got an extra couple of bets on because Kyle Stanley came in for me last night in the Bridgestone.

Stenson at 50s. Very accurate driver with his 3 wood.

Stanley at 70s. Very accurate, in form, can’t putt though.

Fox at 150s. Very long off the tee, does ok in the first couple of rounds of majors usually before running out of steam.

Keegan Bradley at 110s. Very accurate off the tee, can’t putt anymore due to the outlawing of the long putter. Won me place money the other week so in form. Had a rest week last week so should be fully prepared.

Kevin Na at 150s. A wizard around the greens. In form, won the other week and did ok at the Bridgestone.

Emiliano Grillo at 125s. Accurate off the tee and a decent putter, not sure why he doesn’t win more.

One final thing, does anyone know how many places BetFred are paying in shop for this? The person in the shop didn’t know and couldn’t tell me.

Thanks, i love a golf major!

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Tournament over for this year. But keep an eye on Collin Morikawa and Matthew Wolfe. For next tournament 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)