Unlucky or just shie slots

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Smallarms WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Shite start to a week, over 500 spins on book of dead. Got 2 bonuses, both paid less than 14x. Went onto Unlucky lady deluxe and over 500 spins and no bonus. and don’t get me started on wild swarm, that game is the devil, still cant get it to hit swarm mode.

Had a few bad runs over the years but seems like I cant get a decent hit on anything.

There i always tomorrow I suppose or the next day, has to improve some time.

osulle WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I am currently 2500 spins without a bonus on Bonanza.  It’s been a shite week for me too.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Oh no. Can’t wait until we make a section of this forum for complaints on not winning.

@seedy may be a good idea? Would be a place where we don’t read all the attempts at a free dedicated bonus.

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Other week, William Hill bookies,. Eye of Horus on same machine over couple of days. £1000 in and highest win was £15 on 20 & 50p stakes. And no, I do not want any bonus from Bandit. Only go and spunk it up the wall in bookies. Plenty of good causes money could go at least rather than us wasting it.

Smallarms WANTED $6
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Oh no. Can’t wait until we make a section of this forum for complaints on not winning.

@seedy may be a good idea? Would be a place where we don’t read all the attempts at a free dedicated bonus.

I take offense at that. I was pissed off at another bad start to the week, I do not require or want any free money, just a place to vent when needed.

I was given a bonus of £180.00 by Craigslots on a live stream and asked him to donate it to BLESMA.org, which he did live on stream. I work for my money and gamble what I can afford, I do it for fun but get frustrated by some games.

So again, sorry for wasting 5 minutes of your time. I will refrain from posting anything else.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Please don’t feel like you can’t post, Smallarms. There have been a lot of new threads created since that infamous donations video Bandit posted last week that appear to be moaning for a donation – I don’t believe that this was one of those.

After a losing streak sometimes it helps relieve that pain to have a little rant, and I think this forum is a great avenue for doing so.

Trowblerone WANTED $33
    Outlaw

Lol eejit101

Kingkong WANTED $1
    Outlaw

2000 spins on jammin jars and nothing ???

supaslut WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I just posted looks like I’m going to get shit …. over 2000 spins now on diamond mine no bonus …….

Im not looking for a handout just didn’t think 2k spins no bonus would ever happen and was wondering  if anyone else is as lucky as me ?

Norris WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I had a bad run on Bonanza recently, must have been about 2k spins like yourself, I moved over to buffalo rising and had a big run. I’ve started limiting my spins on an individual slot now because my competitive nature just wants to “beat the slot” and get a bonus, rather than using my head to walk away when its clearly not going to pay.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Guys, if you’re playing slots like Bonanza and Diamond Mine, you can’t expect to get a bonus. These are renowned to take forever to bonus. If you’re after a bonus, play some Netents!!

Norris wrote:

I had a bad run on Bonanza recently, must have been about 2k spins like yourself, I moved over to buffalo rising and had a big run. I’ve started limiting my spins on an individual slot now because my competitive nature just wants to “beat the slot” and get a bonus, rather than using my head to walk away when its clearly not going to pay.

I do the same bud! Us gamblers can be so stubborn!

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

You need to set yourself a loss limit on a game before you play – losing 1000x chasing a feature on a game where the average feature pay is 50-100x is just daft, it’s a virtually guaranteed loss.

Captain Venture for example, I will never lose more than 200x in one session on it, because the chances are if I hit a bonus in that wagering, I’m looking at money back if not a profit. But a thousand X? I’ve had over 200 bonuses on this game in the last 2 years and only 2 of them have paid 1000x or more.

All gambling is taking a chance and risking loss, but you’re much more likely to lose if you won’t play smart.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)