Unfair treatment by Videoslots source of wealth

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #112852
    Jane279 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

    Last April had a huge win on Videoslots, so obviously I played larger stakes. Stuck me with source of wealth check even though they knew I was gambling with the money I had won on their site. After 2 months of hoop jumping finally account unlocked and money released. Stupidly signed into their sister site, not even thinking. On the Videoslots site I was not playing huge amounts generally losing , on Xmas Eve finally was up £100 on £250  outlay, withdrawal £350, Happy Christmas withdrawal denied ,source of wealth instigated again. I can only assume they at both sites and use the excuse even if you haven’t played big on the site you are trying to withdraw from. Closed Mr Vegas immediately, they gave all the chat its for my protection  what a load of balls, 2 weeks later  money back in account which as I was stupid lost the lot. So yeh the only people they protected was their share holders. Since found they deactivated my account, really could’nt be bothered with s.o.w again. I had been a good customer for 3 years and was at over 250 level so very annoyed. Think twice about signing to sister site, they should treat transactions on the individual site transactions only, another scam to deny honest players their funds.

    #112864
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $425
    Outlaw

    Yeah I’ve been asked for a source of Weath and it’s been in the system for 4 weeks now..I was asked randomly it didn’t have a win attached to it, so I’m not to salty, buuuuuttttttttt what the fuck!!! solid play with them for 5 years, no issues with other s,o,w over the 5 years and now … for some reason they needs my invoices ( I’m self employed ) from may 21 to January 22 , bank Statements for the period showing the invoices payed into accounts, since I transfer funds from business account to my account  .. proof of statements showing cash going from one account to another from may 21 to January 22 and pay pal statements ( cause I use pay pal) from may 21 to January 22 showing me transfering into PayPal and transfering to vs or mr vegas

    almost a year of invoices

    3 Almost year statements

    ohhhhhh and my tax return

    its fucking mental and the worst thing is they are asking for dates over covid period …. Of course everybody’s wage is lower….

    it’s utter bullocks …..and I’m still not verified ……… the utter fuck

    #112877
    [email protected] WANTED $17
    Outlaw

    That is absolutely horrible reading but very valuable knowledge to have. I thought identifying checks were terrible but these SoW checks sound really invasive – asking for invoices and matching bank transactions.

    Are they for all players around the world or just the U.K players? If you get one when you’re cashing out and refuse to supply them with the necessary documents would they still pay out your money?

    I had to supply my bank statements just to prove I hadn’t received my pay out a couple of times and it made me feel uneasy and that was only a months worth. Having to supply everything including tax returns is just crazy. And in all honesty you can doctor any document these day and they would not know whether it is real or not. Like Jane says it just ends up hurting the honest players.

    #112882
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $425
    Outlaw

    [email protected] wrote:

    That is absolutely horrible reading but very valuable knowledge to have. I thought identifying checks were terrible but these SoW checks sound really invasive – asking for invoices and matching bank transactions.

    Are they for all players around the world or just the U.K players? If you get one when you’re cashing out and refuse to supply them with the necessary documents would they still pay out your money?

    I had to supply my bank statements just to prove I hadn’t received my pay out a couple of times and it made me feel uneasy and that was only a months worth. Having to supply everything including tax returns is just crazy. And in all honesty you can doctor any document these day and they would not know whether it is real or not. Like Jane says it just ends up hurting the honest players.

    I’m not going to pretend that I don’t understand why… or that I wholeheartedly disagree with it in principle, but yes the vs levels that I’ve been willing to play along with is monstrous, and an insane invasion of privacy…

    If they turn down my verification, based on all info I’ve given, it would totally imply that I was a criminal….. which after 5 years of play-and the money I’ve spent there is a big middle finger,….. which in all fairness hasn’t been bandit level but not chump change either, I’ve got my head screwed on regarding gambling’s and stuff..

    not sure anybody out of the uk has these verifications to this level, and when other companies ask they could well  be as fussy as vs…I think vs gets mentioned loads on this site because it’s bandits go too site…but uk wise I’d expect every player to have a s.o.w done and how harsh it is will be based on who, when , and how much coffee he’s had in the morning….

    the only glimmer of an upside is that vs and mr vegas do the s.o.w together … so at least it’s not two sets of paper work…..

    #112884
    dkwyw WANTED $5
    Outlaw

    I’m having a nightmare with these people. After a two years’ worth of play and having already verified everything they randomly suspended my account with over £8k balance. They are now demanding source of wealth documentation which i have refused to give and now they have confirmed they will not allow a withdrawal and will wait until 8 weeks after an official complaint is registered before handing the whole case over to IBAS for resolution. i think my overall account with them is in profit. Obviously i have no desire to continue my play with this shower but i would rather like my £8k. Any idea how i go about getting it from them? if it goes to IBAS will they force them to return my balance or do i risk losing it all?

    #112897
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $425
    Outlaw

    dkwyw wrote:

    I’m having a nightmare with these people. After a two years’ worth of play and having already verified everything they randomly suspended my account with over £8k balance. They are now demanding source of wealth documentation which i have refused to give and now they have confirmed they will not allow a withdrawal and will wait until 8 weeks after an official complaint is registered before handing the whole case over to IBAS for resolution. i think my overall account with them is in profit. Obviously i have no desire to continue my play with this shower but i would rather like my £8k. Any idea how i go about getting it from them? if it goes to IBAS will they force them to return my balance or do i risk losing it all?

    I have limited knowledge but my understanding is they legal can’t hold withdrawable funds whilst they do their s.o.w…

    im pretty sure uk policy came in to stop casinos delaying withdrawals for checks ….so if you send a letter suggesting gambling commission will be getting to hear about it might see a change of mind.

    this is my understanding. I’m 90% sure of I t , but there are better educated people in here who may have a different answer for you…

    #112899
    Slot WANTED $5
    Outlaw

    Seyahkram1977 wrote:

    [email protected] wrote:

    That is absolutely horrible reading but very valuable knowledge to have. I thought identifying checks were terrible but these SoW checks sound really invasive – asking for invoices and matching bank transactions.

    Are they for all players around the world or just the U.K players? If you get one when you’re cashing out and refuse to supply them with the necessary documents would they still pay out your money?

    I had to supply my bank statements just to prove I hadn’t received my pay out a couple of times and it made me feel uneasy and that was only a months worth. Having to supply everything including tax returns is just crazy. And in all honesty you can doctor any document these day and they would not know whether it is real or not. Like Jane says it just ends up hurting the honest players.

    I’m not going to pretend that I don’t understand why… or that I wholeheartedly disagree with it in principle, but yes the vs levels that I’ve been willing to play along with is monstrous, and an insane invasion of privacy…

    If they turn down my verification, based on all info I’ve given, it would totally imply that I was a criminal….. which after 5 years of play-and the money I’ve spent there is a big middle finger,….. which in all fairness hasn’t been bandit level but not chump change either, I’ve got my head screwed on regarding gambling’s and stuff..

    not sure anybody out of the uk has these verifications to this level, and when other companies ask they could well  be as fussy as vs…I think vs gets mentioned loads on this site because it’s bandits go too site…but uk wise I’d expect every player to have a s.o.w done and how harsh it is will be based on who, when , and how much coffee he’s had in the morning….

    the only glimmer of an upside is that vs and mr vegas do the s.o.w together … so at least it’s not two sets of paper work…..

    you can talk to VS here, they do help…

    https://www.casinomeister.com/forums/threads/videoslots-presents-battle-of-slots.69750/page-1440#post-1244452

    #112905
    Jane279 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

    Just to add guys, when I did s.o.w last year even with the clear evidence of my bank statement showing the transfer of money to me from them it still took over 8 weeks. Customer service could do nothing I was chasing them every couple of days and they had absolutely no direct contact with the department who dealt with s.o.w. In our lighting quick communications world how is this acceptable. Also their rules for triggering s.o.w are completely perverse, no trigger for a 4 figure sums, but totally acceptable to slap one on a known loyal 3 year customer who has actually dared to win on their site for by my standards a low sum of 350, bonkers!

    1
    #112908
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $425
    Outlaw

    Jane279 wrote:

    Just to add guys, when I did s.o.w last year even with the clear evidence of my bank statement showing the transfer of money to me from them it still took over 8 weeks. Customer service could do nothing I was chasing them every couple of days and they had absolutely no direct contact with the department who dealt with s.o.w. In our lighting quick communications world how is this acceptable. Also their rules for triggering s.o.w are completely perverse, no trigger for a 4 figure sums, but totally acceptable to slap one on a known loyal 3 year customer who has actually dared to win on their site for by my standards a low sum of 350, bonkers!

    That’s super interesting, I did very very  well out of btg game and like you said, vs gave no fucks, and I didn’t hear a peep out of them, and although there was no win attached to my s, o, w the last win I had actually was a 400 ish win…. So yeah  it’s almost backwards..thanks Jane

    #112910
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $425
    Outlaw

    Slot wrote:

    Seyahkram1977 wrote:

    [email protected] wrote:

    That is absolutely horrible reading but very valuable knowledge to have. I thought identifying checks were terrible but these SoW checks sound really invasive – asking for invoices and matching bank transactions.

    Are they for all players around the world or just the U.K players? If you get one when you’re cashing out and refuse to supply them with the necessary documents would they still pay out your money?

    I had to supply my bank statements just to prove I hadn’t received my pay out a couple of times and it made me feel uneasy and that was only a months worth. Having to supply everything including tax returns is just crazy. And in all honesty you can doctor any document these day and they would not know whether it is real or not. Like Jane says it just ends up hurting the honest players.

    I’m not going to pretend that I don’t understand why… or that I wholeheartedly disagree with it in principle, but yes the vs levels that I’ve been willing to play along with is monstrous, and an insane invasion of privacy…

    If they turn down my verification, based on all info I’ve given, it would totally imply that I was a criminal….. which after 5 years of play-and the money I’ve spent there is a big middle finger,….. which in all fairness hasn’t been bandit level but not chump change either, I’ve got my head screwed on regarding gambling’s and stuff..

    not sure anybody out of the uk has these verifications to this level, and when other companies ask they could well  be as fussy as vs…I think vs gets mentioned loads on this site because it’s bandits go too site…but uk wise I’d expect every player to have a s.o.w done and how harsh it is will be based on who, when , and how much coffee he’s had in the morning….

    the only glimmer of an upside is that vs and mr vegas do the s.o.w together … so at least it’s not two sets of paper work…..

    you can talk to VS here, they do help…

    https://www.casinomeister.com/forums/threads/videoslots-presents-battle-of-slots.69750/page-1440#post-1244452

    Cheers dude, I’ll have a probe ..

    #112984
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $425
    Outlaw

    Christ look at this utter dogshit…. And apparently these people dealing with your personal details of high value and importance …..this is the second time they asked me to produce bank statements from the future ….

    #112987
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $425
    Outlaw

    Andddddd I’ve already supplied these to the “ experts “ before …

    #113024
    Slot WANTED $5
    Outlaw

    Seyahkram1977 wrote:

    Christ look at this utter dogshit…. And apparently these people dealing with your personal details of high value and importance …..this is the second time they asked me to produce bank statements from the future ….

    wow, are they joking? I only send Bank Statements I refuse to share other docs, the next day I got approved

     

    #113037
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $425
    Outlaw

    Slot wrote:

    Seyahkram1977 wrote:

    Christ look at this utter dogshit…. And apparently these people dealing with your personal details of high value and importance …..this is the second time they asked me to produce bank statements from the future ….

    wow, are they joking? I only send Bank Statements I refuse to share other docs, the next day I got approved

     

    Yeah….. I’m so far I. With docs I’m interested to see how far it takes before they approve or don’t verify me..I’ve been asked again today for pay pal docs from October 21 to December 21 …… it’s getting pretty fucking stupid now …. But like a car crash … I must watch 😂

    #113043
    Slot WANTED $5
    Outlaw

    Seyahkram1977 wrote:

    Slot wrote:

    Seyahkram1977 wrote:

    Christ look at this utter dogshit…. And apparently these people dealing with your personal details of high value and importance …..this is the second time they asked me to produce bank statements from the future ….

    wow, are they joking? I only send Bank Statements I refuse to share other docs, the next day I got approved

     

    Yeah….. I’m so far I. With docs I’m interested to see how far it takes before they approve or don’t verify me..I’ve been asked again today for pay pal docs from October 21 to December 21 …… it’s getting pretty fucking stupid now …. But like a car crash … I must watch 😂

    best way to get in contact with VS on this email

    @videoslots.com">videoslotsteam@videoslots.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)