Unbelievable

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Ghostdog WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Well how about this … 350 spins on book if RA on one line no bonus !!! So think I know what diamond mine ..ummmmm… 750 spins and not even a tease !!! Cheers slots hahaha … almost kicked the dog lol … Maybe tomorrow will be my day !

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Hmmmm.. What stakes?

Ghostdog WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Only 80p stakes …. I know diamond mine can be brutal but that was just a joke … maybe tomorrow will be better haha

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Please don’t kick your dog 🙁

Ghostdog WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Dont worry i diddnt !lol

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Book of Ra seems to bonus for me now a lot less frequently than it used to….could be coincidence, could be the result of a tweak to the game.

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Book of Ra seems to bonus for me now a lot less frequently than it used to….could be coincidence, could be the result of a tweak to the game.

Do the providers inform us of aby tweaks they do on their slots or is it just for us to speculate?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

argyl53 wrote:

Do the providers inform us of aby tweaks they do on their slots or is it just for us to speculate?

Yeah you won’t know, sometimes you can find out the version number on slots so you can know if they’ve changed, but you won’t know what the changes are. Usually they won’t affect game play but as long as the RTP is published and it remains random, they can tweak the odds of particular wins or combinations without releasing any detail.

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

must really annoy you to go so many spins without a bonus i really dont get it thought how so many people and the bandit get sucked into one game and spunk the lot trying for a bonus i bounce around a big variety of slots yeah i have my fav slots but if there not paying ill go elsewhere build the balance and go back and so on  9 times out of ten when u do get the bonus its naff anyway best of luck in the future

Ghostdog WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I don’t know why I stay to be honest lol just have to stick with it … but diamond mine in a joke it’s like bonanza went 900 spins on that last week not even a sniff of a bonus .. I’ll give book of ra another go in a bit.. on 1 line as always hahaha

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Chasing bonuses is a sure fire way to spunk the balance, there are situations where you ‘feel’ that its due but unless they do come in you’ll just spunk it all away.

This was a major problem for me when gambling, now that i dont chase bonuses and bounce around different slots to build the balance and then maybe go back to try for that one persistent non-bonus slot.

Its saved me alot of money when i realised that chasin them isnt a profitable way to play.

Ghostdog WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Chase chase chase …. finally got there on RA !!!!! …. only took 175 spins and gave me the top symbol with ZERO yes that ZERO expansions ??????? what a piss take … banned for life lol

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

The odds of getting a bonanza or diamond mine bonus are over 1 in 400 on every spin.

Each spin doesn’t affect the next. So you can get 5 in a row. Or go 40000 without one.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)