Twitter

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

@bandit, I’m not sure if anybody said yet, but the yellow lines are where your ads are in the vid ……

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Copyright wankers

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I thought as soon as I loaded the video that it’s been copyrighted haha. Which slot could it have been?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

I thought as soon as I loaded the video that it’s been copyrighted haha. Which slot could it have been?

It’ll be lil devil I would have thought

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Copyright wankers

Is it ??? I always thought I’d was ads…. I was positive it was

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Sorry, it’s ads put into the YouTube video automagically because YouTube have detected a copyrighted piece of material, and the holder of the copyright has allowed it’s use as long as their ads are placed on the video and money from those ads goes to them.

AKA copyright wankers ?

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Sorry, it’s ads put into the YouTube video automagically because YouTube have detected a copyrighted piece of material, and the holder of the copyright has allowed it’s use as long as their ads are placed on the video and money from those ads goes to them.

AKA copyright wankers ?

Ok … so when I watched it, it was shark ads ( the steam mop people, ) ….bandits in league with domestic products ???? Shock .. horror .. read all about it …. bandit now the new “one sheet” …..actually saw the same ads on rocks video today or yesterday ( he’s got a 24 spin chilli in it ) deffo copyright wankers … making dosh  of the man …

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)