Twitch Streamer scamming using Bandits name

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Vipbets WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hello guys, I hate to make first posts in such a negative context but i need to make people away about a scammer known by Praytvt   . He approached me because i stream slots on twitch and I work as an affiliate for VIPBets. He said that he was working with bandit slots and if we paid him $550 Euros he would get a campaign going for us where he offered us 3900 sign ups with a deposit rate of 20%. We made the deal as he seemed sincere and we had correspondence for weeks. After we paid him he kept giving us excuse after excuse to why we havent been seeing sign ups. I wanted to let this community know that someone is using bandit slots good name to scam people out there. He was very convincing as well.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Hi there,

Just to clarify not a single streamer or video content creator that works with bandit. You should of maybe messaged on here first to check and validate what the guy was saying before going ahead and handing cash over to someone.

Unfortunately all you can do is report the channel for fraud with twitch and if you had a contract with the guy take it up with the authorities to try get the money back.not much else I can think of really.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Can’t even get onto vip bets in the UK ? They are licenced in Curacao. I’m so glad that you’ve not had any sign ups @vipbets

Vipbets WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I did send an email to this site beforehand but got no response. I know it was dumb move on my part. We are also getting a UK license in the next couple weeks. I just don’t want others getting scammed by this guy.

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw
    BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

BSK1 wrote:

Were you not a little suspicious when he had this as his profile picture ?

Vipbets WANTED $1
    Outlaw

This guy is streaming right now after stealing a bunch of money saying he was working with this website.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)