Tuseday’s Slot Video

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dion WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Just wanted to say well done Steve (or bandid) or as some might call him M’Lord lol, That 80p bonus was impressive to say the least and I am glad it went to you. Not sure why some people would moan / complain about his gaming though. I just see someone having a gamble and sharing his experience with us. Yes he is an affiliate but so what? Most if not all of the money goes into his channel or given away in prize draws. Not sure about everyone else but I kind of look forward to when he uploads a video. I also like the fact that he does not give any clues to how much he wins in the title. I think all the moaning is one of the reasons Rocknrolla is not bothered about rushing back to streaming, can’t say I blame him really. Sometimes I realy enjoy a good gamble on the slots despite the fact I never win.

My luck really sucks, played Bonanza yesterday, 32 spins rolled in and on the first free spin had 4 carts roll in to give me another 10 free sins, the total win was only a measly £59 on 20p play. I know it is about 300x but for 42 free spins pfffft, I thought it was rubbish. The screenshots are below…

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Man it’s a thing if beauty that first screen …. honestly I’d have been looking at boats if that had landed for me ….. but that evil btg swingomiter kicks in “30 spins?  shall I be good or shit or super shit “

it’s a same …. it’s not a screen of plus fives you’ll see that often

Kazza78 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Thats a beautiful screen mate! Never seen more that 5 extra.

I would have had to change my shorts if i saw that roll in. 59 bucks is very disappointing alright, but must have given you a buzz just to land 42 spins at least

gelkinwhite WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Tuesdays vid,was the best yet,EPIC

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)