Trustly withdrawal at videoslots

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Samanthallen WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Has anyone done a withdrawal though trustly on video slots it says it will take any where from 2 to 24 hrs to go in your bank the first time it took 2hrs and so i thought this is good so did a bigger withdrawal and now its over its nearly 24hrs and no cash anyone had problems like this b4 thanks

neilp1982 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I’d have a word with them on live chat, I did a 2k with drawl a few months ago and took a couple of hours

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

2 hours from withdrawal to your bank account? That’s crazy!

I use Videoslots all the time and I’ve never had that. They normally approve it within 15 minutes of me requesting a withdrawal, but then it always hits my bank account around 3PM the following day! Perhaps it does depend on the size of the withdrawal to how fast your bank processes the transaction?

If you’ve had to wait 24 hours, this feels normal to me, but pick it up with customer service if you’re concerned.

Samanthallen WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Av spoken to them if its not in by the morning they are going to investigate why thanks guys

Run187 WANTED $28
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

2 hours from withdrawal to your bank account? That’s crazy!

I use Videoslots all the time and I’ve never had that. They normally approve it within 15 minutes of me requesting a withdrawal, but then it always hits my bank account around 3PM the following day! Perhaps it does depend on the size of the withdrawal to how fast your bank processes the transaction?

If you’ve had to wait 24 hours, this feels normal to me, but pick it up with customer service if you’re concerned.

Depends on your bank .pokerstars for example withdrawal to debit card to bAnk account with natwest pretty much instant  ,now im using Halifax, same transaction takes day to 3 days..

Unknown WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I use the instant withdrawal all the time. Its normally there within 2 hours. Only time it wasn’t was when i did a cashout over the weekend and it was less than £1000. For some reason it didn’t hit my account till Tuesday morning. Still not complaining.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)