Top man. The bandit

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Stebrads93 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

what a top guy you are bandit ! Always deliver top quality content that keeps me entertained for hours on end and for you to give away bonuses like that just shows what a nice kind man you are . Wish you the best of luck on future vids mate unlucky today but hey ho it happens .. hope you keep your video slots streak going ???? am off to play buffalo rising now see if I can bonus it without buying the bleeding thing .. seems impossible hahaha ???

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Yep.  Bang on.

Nobody else online would just give away 2k like that.

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Fantastic gesture from The Bandit ??????

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Agreed, top bloke.

If i get a bonus on that buffalo rising i think i’ll go for more spins rather than multiplier. Treat it like it was extra chilli.

Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

YIPP all the Bonus donations were a real touch of sincere generosity of the highest level and in my world such things are NEVER forgotten

Top Class gestures and a massive Thanks

Jayjay230 WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Agreed ? Bandit for Mp 😉

keykeythe1 WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Your generosity today!!! I applaud you, donations to the poppy appeal and help for heroes, and then the bonus giveaway. extremely generous of you. karma is a good thing, and you’ve delivered loads of good karma the last 24 hours. massive thumbs up and respect for you. nice one.

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Wonderful gesture – Just stopped the video after the Captain Cockhead bonus to post this. Well done.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Mondayblues23 wrote:

Wonderful gesture – Just stopped the video after the Captain Cockhead bonus to post this. Well done.

I’m sat here watching it again, so shocked. I was happy with a shout out, to then find out he gave me the bonus was awesome, and then with so many retrigger teases, I was chuffed with £75 but he wasn’t… blew my mind. Then as if that wasn’t enough (it was beyond enough) he goes on to give away a monkey to charity and another 1300 or something to more people. Fookin legend.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)