Top 5 …

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Right, because I like lists….. weird thing to be into …anyway. Top 5 games this year ( not the best games but the ones I played the most this year )

1 mystery museum

2 tomb of madness ( still can’t believe I ply this twat game )

3 bigger bass

4 wild swarm ( become a favourite again )

5 genie megaways …..

christ how adventurous am I being ….

Jazzee WANTED $14
    Outlaw

I did stop gambling for a bit but made the fuck up of playing again. Here are my 5

1. Fire hopper

2. Book of dead 1 line

3. Legacy of dead 1 line

4. Rise of merlin 1 line

5 Hammer of vulcan (it did used to pay, obviously has been totally nerfed)

There are many others but those always get played, fire hopper being the latest but play it daily

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Not a fan of that fire hopper bonused it a few times for like 10-20x would play jammin if I wanted a game like that and only ever play pimped on 1 line, book of dead will always be my favourite game when I was new to slots played it constantly had full screens of dog head and the bird symbol thing handfuls of times, many lines of explorers, 4 explorers in the bonus loads of times, i had a full screen of the explorer on book of ra one of the first times I ever played online slots, my favourite is hoarders x ways the base game is off its head had a 4,000x in the base and a few over a thousand bonus is usually shite tbh

Srx23 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

I moan like fuck about Reactoonz 2, but I’ve had so many 1000x plus hits on it I always finish a sesh with £60, 60p spins. I’m in a down period on that at the minute but when it’s in the mood can be a proper balance boost! 2. I guess I’d have as Rick and Morty Megaways, love the bonus options on it. Currently number 3 has to be Cluster Tumble-after a 6000x and then a 1500x hit in two days I’ve got to give it a mention. Although I don’t think it will be top 5 for long. I could have a fair few for 4 and 5, I think I’d go Legacy of Dead and Mental. They seem to be consistent favourites when the missus and I are doing a bonus hunt!

Outlaw

Jazzee wrote:

I did stop gambling for a bit but made the fuck up of playing again. Here are my 5

1. Fire hopper

2. Book of dead 1 line

3. Legacy of dead 1 line

4. Rise of merlin 1 line

There are many others but those always get played, fire hopper being the latest but play it daily

Wait? Is book of dead on one line a-guarantee win on every bonus spin game? Like pimped ? I had no idea …I’ve never tried it …

Outlaw

The devil wrote:

Not a fan of that fire hopper bonused it a few times for like 10-20x would play jammin if I wanted a game like that and only ever play pimped on 1 line, book of dead will always be my favourite game when I was new to slots played it constantly had full screens of dog head and the bird symbol thing handfuls of times, many lines of explorers, 4 explorers in the bonus loads of times, i had a full screen of the explorer on book of ra one of the first times I ever played online slots, my favourite is hoarders x ways the base game is off its head had a 4,000x in the base and a few over a thousand bonus is usually shite tbh

I have to admit xhorders is up there, but I’ve not had any amazing wins yet, base or bonus. but I like the look and the play….

Outlaw

Srx23 wrote:

I moan like fuck about Reactoonz 2, but I’ve had so many 1000x plus hits on it I always finish a sesh with £60, 60p spins. I’m in a down period on that at the minute but when it’s in the mood can be a proper balance boost! 2. I guess I’d have as Rick and Morty Megaways, love the bonus options on it. Currently number 3 has to be Cluster Tumble-after a 6000x and then a 1500x hit in two days I’ve got to give it a mention. Although I don’t think it will be top 5 for long. I could have a fair few for 4 and 5, I think I’d go Legacy of Dead and Mental. They seem to be consistent favourites when the missus and I are doing a bonus hunt!

I like mental, but honestly I’m still on the instruction book of how to play it…

Jazzee WANTED $14
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Jazzee wrote:

1. Fire hopper

2. Book of dead 1 line

3. Legacy of dead 1 line

4. Rise of merlin 1 line

Wait? Is book of dead on one line a-guarantee win on every bonus spin game? Like pimped ? I had no idea …I’ve never tried it …

Not like pimped.

1 line for base game (center line). Had 4 explorers a few time $2 bet wins 2k, same with Legacy, Merlin, Doom of Egypt. The bonus pays same as a $2 bet would unless you get a win on center line which has happened to me with 5 pineapple heads. It is a pissa though if you get a full line on any of the other 9 lines whether in base or bonus

Outlaw

Jazzee wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Jazzee wrote:

1. Fire hopper

2. Book of dead 1 line

3. Legacy of dead 1 line

4. Rise of merlin 1 line

Not like pimped.

1 line for base game (center line). Had 4 explorers a few time $2 bet wins 2k, same with Legacy, Merlin, Doom of Egypt. The bonus pays same as a $2 bet would unless you get a win on center line which has happened to me with 5 pineapple heads. It is a pissa though if you get a full line on any of the other 9 lines whether in base or bonus

Yeah…can’t believe I asked that question, I tried it last night and was like “ ohhh yeah dick head, the symbols expands to cover the one line “ …. Honestly ….every other thought I have seems to be a brain fart these days

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)