To Bandit

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #20874
    Markcoyne WANTED $1
    Outlaw

    Just joined energy casino 100% and yet £40 plus bonus is not good of enough for a bonus don’t get why join somewhere and don’t even get a play

    had fuck all on low stake 20p 40p

    u mite as well said lose on what ever u deposit cause would done£10 and done

    put £40 in and £40 bonus had fuck all so need talk to someone cause that a joke

    like u so much!! Like watch ever video but how can u say join here and have no fun or chance at all I don’t have £40 to put around !!

     

    just saying harsh how bad it was don’t care what people say down to luck cause it ant down to them say yes or no they bought the rights using them!

    but £40 and £40 bonus on shit state and fuck all a joke sort it out

     

    mite as well was 1st deposit u lost just do it toget in!!!

     

    still love ya but piss off

    #21050
    The Bandit WANTED $5,110
    El Bandito

    I can only imagine this is some sort of drunken rant mate as i can’t make head nor tail of it.

     

    Not sure where i have ever said to you to put £40 in Energy, or even if that is what you are trying to say tbh

    #21076
    Xbobmad WANTED $699
    Outlaw

    Hey Markcoyne,

    Bad luck is awful isn’t it! I once smashed £250 through Danger High Voltage on 40p stake for no bonus! That’s the issue with random games, I’ve also had a bonus the first spin.

    I’m not sure where Mr Bandit said anything about depositing £40 on Energy Casino with a £40 bonus and he will personally rig a random slot so you get a bonus (He didn’t). I don’t think he’s even promoted Energy recently.

    It’s just the wrong side of the randomness. When you deposit, just assume that Money is gone and don’t gamble what you can’t afford to lose.

    One day you’ll hit the right side of the randomness and cash out a grand from £20. Before that day comes, on Energy – SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS IN! Then when you do hit big you can withdraw straight away 🙂

    #21082
    Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

    Xbobmad wrote:

    Hey Markcoyne,

    Bad luck is awful isn’t it! I once smashed £250 through Danger High Voltage on 40p stake for no bonus! That’s the issue with random games, I’ve also had a bonus the first spin.

    I’m not sure where Mr Bandit said anything about depositing £40 on Energy Casino with a £40 bonus and he will personally rig a random slot so you get a bonus (He didn’t). I don’t think he’s even promoted Energy recently.

    It’s just the wrong side of the randomness. When you deposit, just assume that Money is gone and don’t gamble what you can’t afford to lose.

    One day you’ll hit the right side of the randomness and cash out a grand from £20. Before that day comes, on Energy – SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS IN! Then when you do hit big you can withdraw straight away ?

    “Wrong side of the Randomness” I literally have tears in my eyes 🙂

    Getting Skulls 4-5 times in a row on DHV as you’re symbol –  Randomness (over 10 symbols on that wheel)

    Losing on Extra Chilli gambles on the 1st 50-50, 8-10 times in a row – Randomness (Try flipping a coin and hitting heads 4 or 5 times in a row)

    If those examples I’ve given are Random then Random does not mean Randomness!

    Sorry @Xbobmad in no way am i starting a new argument here…..but C’mon lol

     

    #21085
    Xbobmad WANTED $699
    Outlaw

    Just Basics wrote:

    Xbobmad wrote:

    Hey Markcoyne,

    Bad luck is awful isn’t it! I once smashed £250 through Danger High Voltage on 40p stake for no bonus! That’s the issue with random games, I’ve also had a bonus the first spin.

    I’m not sure where Mr Bandit said anything about depositing £40 on Energy Casino with a £40 bonus and he will personally rig a random slot so you get a bonus (He didn’t). I don’t think he’s even promoted Energy recently.

    It’s just the wrong side of the randomness. When you deposit, just assume that Money is gone and don’t gamble what you can’t afford to lose.

    One day you’ll hit the right side of the randomness and cash out a grand from £20. Before that day comes, on Energy – SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS IN! Then when you do hit big you can withdraw straight away ?

    “Wrong side of the Randomness” I literally have tears in my eyes ?

    Getting Skulls 4-5 times in a row on DHV as you’re symbol –  Randomness (over 10 symbols on that wheel)

    Losing on Extra Chilli gambles on the 1st 50-50, 8-10 times in a row – Randomness (Try flipping a coin and hitting heads 4 or 5 times in a row)

    If those examples I’ve given are Random then Random does not mean Randomness!

    Sorry @Xbobmad in no way am i starting a new argument here…..but C’mon lol

     

    Yeah, you’re trying to start a new argument.

    1
    #21098
    Biohazard WANTED $668
    Outlaw

    @Markcoyne – sorry to hear that you didn’t have much luck. But you deposited with a legitimate casino and lost. You did that. I get that you’re annoyed and frustrated that you lost without a bonus, that does suck and I’ve certainly felt like you before, but it is not the Bandit’s fault, nor anyone else’s. It’s yours. If you don’t want to risk losing, then don’t deposit, it’s as simple as that!

    @Just Basics – seriously? Do you have to bring your conspiracy nonsense to every single thread on this forum? Let it go dude.

    #21101
    benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

    if you fart and shit yourself who is at fault.its called gamble, dont think you can win all the time.fart enough times in your life and odds are you will shit yourself

    #21103
    Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

    Honest guys i’m not baiting you here!

    a 50 -50 gamble losing 8 out of 8 times is in no way Random.

    #21111
    argyl53 WANTED $417
    Outlaw

    a 50 -50 gamble losing 8 out of 8 times is in no way Random

    It certainly can be but I’ll take a minute here to explain something about slots because in relation to Extra Chili you are raising an interesting point. Although I can find no definitive published information on this, my own extensive testing of Extra Chili leads me to believe the feature wheel for extra free spins is not what’s known as a true odds gamble. Which means the outcome may well be random, but not in accordance with how the gamble is visually presented to you. The 12-to-16 gamble portrays itself to the player in a manner which would reasonably lead you to believe you have a 60% chance of winning it, but from statistical analysis of my own play it is extraordinarily unlikely that these represent the real odds.

    Now, in these kind of cases you certainly can argue that it’s underhanded for any game to portray or suggest odds to you which are different from the real odds; I agree with that, Extra Chili is on my personal banned list for this very reason.

    BUT it doesn’t mean the game isn’t random. There are a variety of ways slots can work in this respect, but what’s important is the outcome of any spin is random. In most slot games (not necessarily all, but most), when you hit a feature or bonus, how much you’ve won is already determined at the point the scatters land, the bonus itself is just an engaging, fun way of presenting it to you. In the case of Extra Chili, the published info says your best strategy is to always gamble the feature. So it’s quite possible that when a (genuinely random) spin lands the feature, or when you buy it for 50x, the maximum number of free spins you will win from 8-24 has already been determined and the wheel is just a presentation layer. This would make sense, because in most cases it will be middle tier, so 12 or 16 spins, which has been awarded to the player as the maximum feature, hence why statistically you seem to have a much higher than 50% probability of winning the 8-12 gamble, but a much lower than 60% chance of winning the 12-16.

    1
    #21113
    Xbobmad WANTED $699
    Outlaw

    Just Basics wrote:

    Honest guys i’m not baiting you here!

    a 50 -50 gamble losing 8 out of 8 times is in no way Random.

    Who said it’s 50/50? It’s fancy overlay as a game might appear to be 50/50 but in reality if it’s randomly chosen a max 12 spin game and you try and gamble for 16 you’re going to lose.

    Games often give the illusion that it’s 50/50. You don’t see what the game does behind the scenes (that’s the random part). All you’re seeing is a fancy front end playing out what the win is going to be.

    Honestly though, You don’t put any trust in any of these games at all. I’m at a loss as to why you say that you actually play the games.

    Games will also often give the illusion that you’ve got “Close, but maybe next time it’ll be my turn”. Just like buying a scratch card and you’re looking for number 12 and 10,11,13,14 all appear. Have you also noticed that you buy a £5 scratchcard and win a fiver, scratch off the non-winners and most are £10k and £1m… “Next time that could be me”

    Perhaps take a step back and read more into how this stuff works. And of course, if you don’t trust the games, dont play them.

    #21109
    argyl53 WANTED $417
    Outlaw

    a 50 -50 gamble losing 8 out of 8 times is in no way Random

    It certainly can be, but I’ll take a minute here to explain something about slots because in relation to Extra Chili you are raising an interesting point. Although I can find no definitive published information on this, my own extensive testing of Extra Chili leads me to believe the feature wheel for extra free spins is not what’s known as a true odds gamble. Which means the outcome may well be random, but not in accordance with how the gamble is visually presented to you. The 12-to-16 gamble portrays itself to the player in a manner which would reasonably lead you to believe you have a 60% chance of winning it, but from statistical analysis of my own play it is extraordinarily unlikely that these represent the real odds.

    Now, in these kind of cases you certainly can argue that it’s underhanded for any game to portray or suggest odds to you which are different from the real odds; I agree with that, Extra Chili is on my personal banned list for this very reason.

    BUT it doesn’t mean the game isn’t random. There are a variety of ways slots can work in this respect, but what’s important is the outcome of any spin is random. In most slot games (not necessarily all, but most), when you hit a feature or bonus, how much you’ve won is already determined at the point the scatters land, the bonus itself is just an engaging, fun way of presenting it to you. In the case of Extra Chili, the published info says your best strategy is to always gamble the feature. So it’s quite possible that when a (genuinely random) spin lands the feature, or when you buy it for 50x, the maximum number of free spins you will win from 8-24 has already been determined and the wheel is just a presentation layer. This would make sense, because in most cases it will be middle tier, so 12 or 16 spins, which has been awarded to the player as the maximum feature, hence why statistically you seem to have a much higher than 50% probability of winning the 8-12 gamble, but a much lower than 60% chance of winning the 12-16.

    #21117
    jerz92 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

    Harsh reality of gambling mate.  Just because you see wins plastered all over the internet, don’t assume that will be you.  Casinos aren’t going to pull in customers by posting videos of the REALITY, i.e. families torn apart, jobs lost, lives taken.

    That £40 someone clicks away in one spin on Wild Swarm is someone else’s food for 2 weeks.  It’s all retrospective.  Just because you see it on the internet doesn’t mean you can do it.  The people that convince you it’s a good idea to join these sites sure as fuck aren’t gonna be there to bail you out when it all goes to shit.

    Next time, think about it.  Wise up.  Buy yourself a pair of jeans or something.  The sooner you see the industry for what it’s now become, the better.  You’ll find it easier to quit and you’ll feel much stronger. I certainly do.

    #21143
    thunderball6 WANTED $271
    Outlaw

    I tell u what is fixed .fucking bingo I never win at bingo!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)