To ban or not to ban

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Slotsofun WANTED $17
    Outlaw

@giannix

My partner never chose to leave me because of gambling, she never knew. She chose to leave because of my financial instability, my in and out of jobs, my depression and mental state. I didn’t expect it to end, but I did know that my life was not suitable for a relationship and needed change, I just never had that chance before she was gone too. Don’t take your wife for granted,one day she might just go too. Make the change, find something more positive to do in your spare time, make your relationship a solid and happy one. One day it will all be too late, if we don’t change now, we will end up old at the end of our lives with nothing but bad memories, empty bank accounts and not a thing we can call our own.

giannix WANTED $10
    Outlaw

“One day it will all be too late, if we don’t change now, we will end up old at the end of our lives with nothing but bad memories, empty bank accounts and not a thing we can call our own.”

Well, my friend, sadly I’m almost there and I don’t know if I still believe in miracles cause only a miracle could save me right now. Be well!….

P.S.: if any MODERATOR could lock this thread, pls? Ty all for the support, it helped me writing it but it becomes painful already and I’m not sure I can carry more at the moment.  Thanks…

Never Win WANTED $4
    Outlaw

This is the problem 99.99% normal gambler face , some people share some not, I have been doing it for 10 years long but still can not control myself after big win, always give them back again plus my own money.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)